Personal View site logo
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by
  • @kurth

It is funny to see such accusation :-)

And most pseudo leftist today are similar to the taliban. I believe the same thing happened in Russia in 1917. They destroyed all the statues of the czars. But that's where any resemblance ends, and that's your mistake...to draw similarities between Russia in 1917 and the USa in 2020.

Well, it is lot of similarities. Even attack on police, in Mordor thousands of policemens had been shot (and it helped a lot later). All the departments responsible for revolution activists opressions (aka Ohranka) had been destroyed, archives confiscated and opened and most of their members who was not fast enough to flee country or hide had been killed. And all had been done by capitalists as they couldn't oppose masses.

Trump is just idiot, contrary to his advisors and other nearby politicians who act much smarter. As masses begin to move you can't oppose it by force, as it'll end very abd for you.

• @tinbeo....I think we're pretty safe to assume that corona is a manipulated virus made in a laboratory by a group of scientist who corroborate worldwide on gene manipulation technology and methodology. And this group is international in scope, supported by many nations...at least China, the USa and it's minions, including Canada and France and most likely Israel and Russia as well. Of course, before it escaped, or was set free, they had no idea of the diverse set of symptoms that it could cause in the wild. But they were obviously curious enough, at least when it was already out, to want a large set of guinea pigs, to lie and hide and deceive people whereby large numbers would get infected to demonstrate coronas capacities to maim and kill. And now, by accident or design, this group of so-called scientist don't have the means to put the genie back in the bottle.

....or we could invent a theory that it's a plan designed by the power that rules the world, to eradicate a certain class of individuals worldwide, defined by any number of traits, such as age or blood type or genetic imperfections. Whatever that power that rules the world really is.... from a group of rich-beyond-our-imagination interconnected families....or an elite based on some genetic difference from base humanity possibly surviving down thru the millenniums ...or an alien civilization...or a highly advanced AI hidden from humanity.

But like you said....we're limited by the information we have, and the education we received. Thus far, I haven't consulted a fortune teller...but I won't rule it out.

• @kurth

It is not very advanced plan, all all they did is distracted attention from economic issues.

And now blame is not on the ruling class, but on some nice looking RNA virus.

So, goal of thinking people is to return blame pointer to where it must be.

• @Vitaliy.... The similarity between pseudo leftists and taliban is their egocentrism, both trapped in a retarded view of the world. Why haven't the pseudo leftists been demonstrating the last two decades ? It's only when their own little world is threatened. The similarities....are just wishful thinking on your part, and demonstrated by the attacks on police in the USa have been nothing compared to what you describe as happening in 1917. This is not the mass uprising you're hoping for. Most are peaceful patriotic americans who oppose only the police state. If they were really radical, they would topple the pentagon, which is where their privilege is derived, not a bunch of bronze statues.

• @kurth

This is not the mass uprising you're hoping for. Most are peaceful patriotic americans who oppose only the police state. If they were really radical, they would topple the pentagon, which is where their privilege is derived, not a bunch of bronze statues.

It is mass uprising. But very unorganized, despite being not led by such idiots who advise them to attack pentagon. We'll see how demands and leadership change, in few months during second wave you won't recognize them. And also you will more clearly see the face of ruling class.

All coronavirus thing is just in the very beginning stage, same as US economic issues.

• ....this is derailing the subject but some think it's related to corona, and maybe it is in a roundabout way. When asked by a reporter if his own children would enter the military and support the wars he was making, John Bolton said "are you kidding" ! This is the problem with the military...and the police, made worse by the militarization by falseflag 911. The people we put on the ground, whether it be soldiers or policemen/women....are poor uneducated w/o any other means to make their way thru the world....other than crime. In fact, it's been a long known fact that police and criminals come from the same exact economic sociopolitical class. And a percent are criminals in uniform. And a percent are psychopaths. The real quest is how to eliminate those from good people that want a better world. And this isn't limited to the USa. Every country on the planet has this same problem. Put a psycho in a position of authority and you get abuse. 3 to 4% of humans are psychopaths. The well off become lawyers, judges, politicians and even presidents. The poor psychos become cops or soldiers. Figure out how to eliminate the bad apples. The draft was one solution. It made war alot harder to wage. Of course rich kids like Trumpster got around it, but those loop holes could easily be closed. Maybe we need a draft for policemen as well. Every citizen must serve two years as a cop, or a soldier. Just an idea.

• @kurth

The well off become lawyers, judges, politicians and even presidents. The poor psychos become cops or soldiers. Figure out how to eliminate the bad apples.

LOL :-)

Lack of class approach is the path to the dark side. Such strange thoughs come to your mind.

• @Vitaliy....there won't be a corona second wave in the USa.....it will be one continuous giant wave. And are you saying it would be idiotic to attack the pentagon....like we did in 1968 ?

• @Vitaliy...."Lack of class approach is the path to the dark side. Such strange thoughs come to your mind." ...shows how little you know about american society. Like the politicans, lawyers and cops in lenin's time weren't psychos too ?

• @kurth

Don't jump too far ahead in your predictions.

And never underestimate anyone :-)

• India

Many states in India are using the coronavirus crisis as an excuse to suspend labour laws and attack workers’ rights as the central government of Narendra Modi continues its assault on the trade union movement. Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh have announced extensive changes, increasing working hours from 8 to 12 hours, introducing fixed term employment and suspended or providing exemptions to labour laws. Many other states have also introduced changes.

Situation is India is also hard and close to explosion.

• @Vitaliy....just like I don't know anything about Russia. You have a clear understanding of russian dynamics because you were raised there. I have a theory that it takes about 10 years living in another culture before someone can begin to understand it. Even multiple trips to India and Morocco traveling for nearly a year in each, and I don't understand anything about them. Only after about 10 years living in Mexico did I begin to grasp some minimal understanding. I tell gringos they loose 50% of their functional IQ when they cross the river. Of course they are always insulted. The US political landscape is incredibly complex. Everyone in a position of authority got there because they were blackmail-able, i.e. they did something they shouldn't. If you don't understand that, then you miss the whole point. See russell tice, william binney or thomas drake. And for there to be a second wave in the USa, they have to control the first, and it's not happening. And politically they won't do anything drastic like china to regain control. So just one big long wave of death.

• The US political landscape is incredibly complex. Everyone in a position of authority got there because they were blackmail-able, i.e. they did something they shouldn't. If you don't understand that, then you miss the whole point. See russell tice, william binney or thomas drake. And for there to be a second wave in the USa, they have to control the first, and it's not happening.

If you noticed, I posted very brief things all this years about "US political landscape". And yet somehow with all my wrong class based approach I am usually right in the end. Paradox.

• One question

Why we don't see protests on any COVID chart for NY or New Jersey?

sa13490.jpg
    526 x 437 - 56K
  • @Vitaliy.... russell tice....

• Interesting reading about some Soviet Scientists and their children (who all turned out to be virologists like their parents):

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/24/world/europe/vaccine-repurposing-polio-coronavirus.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

• @jjj_ri_usa

As you reference such articles it is important to know authors goal (nostly antisovetism) and be in very good knowledge of the subject.

Lot of things will change if we'll make it that they gave sugar cubes after vaccine had been very detailed tested properly (so it was not any tests on their children) and only very short time before its mass usage, plus add that it is they and their children who only can attest this fact (so can be 100% false).

Also whole thing about "side effects" seems to be attached and not understood by journalists. I think it comes from various unproven repors on how such vaccines helped to reduce coronavirus deaths and illness.

With coronavirus vaccines in many countries they try to use live viruses, even if slightly weakened (like adenovirus) with precisely modified RNA to add some proteins that are present in coronavirus. None of this vaccines are tested and proved to work, with previous coronaviruses any of such approaches miserably failed (no immunity had been formed for most people).

• I'm not sure I sense any anti-soviet-ism in the article? I thought it was an interesting combination of a human-interest story (the family of virologists being the focus) mixed with some quasi-science. I am not a virologist and do not know the subject AT ALL. But, it seemed interesting. Did you go to any of the linked articles, like this one: http://www.medkirov.ru/news/docid/DD324D-2020.html

As far as not being anti-soviet, the article even describes how the USA medical establishment was at first afraid of using a weakened live polio virus, until is was proved safe in the Soviet Union. I don't think that was 'anti-soviet'?:

"Their experiment enabled Dr. Chumakov to persuade a senior Soviet official, Anastas Mikoyan, to proceed with wider trials, eventually leading to the mass production of an oral polio vaccine used around the world. The United States began oral polio vaccinations in 1961 after it was proved safe in the Soviet Union."

• Super hyper Very interesting approach to lab mouse testing and the novel price that was stolen from him.

Brett weinstein an evolutionary biologist made a theory

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JLb5hZLw44s

This guy made a theory than telomers from the DNA of lab mouse where bigger than normal, and thus affecting how DNA reconstructs itself when bombed with new drugs to this lab mouse. So all drug testing may end is bad results since this mouse where different from normal ones since all came from same lab. and drugs that where used in them where not that toxic to them but to us it is very toxic. Thus all this new drugs coming out with bad testing from the beginning with all this side effects.

His theory was proven right

Coronavirus vaccine May well be affected by this mouse also.

His theory was stolen by the academy and the refurbished by another scientists and won the Nobel price.

This happened in 1999 don’t use drugs that are less than 30 years approved cosa where made from this mouse. For real

Wtf !!!!!!!!!

• I'm not sure I sense any anti-soviet-ism in the article? I thought it was an interesting combination of a human-interest story (the family of virologists being the focus) mixed with some quasi-science. I am not a virologist and do not know the subject AT ALL. But, it seemed interesting. Did you go to any of the linked articles, like this one: http://www.medkirov.ru/news/docid/DD324D-2020.html As far as not being anti-soviet, the article even describes how the USA medical establishment was at first afraid of using a weakened live polio virus, until is was proved safe in the Soviet Union. I don't think that was 'anti-soviet'?:

Of course it is anti soviet. As they made it look like "totalitarian Mordor regime" experimented on people not knowing how it all go, even on children.

Such story need very detailed fact checking, I knew few similar ones widely published after 1990 and they all had been fantasies that some of medical officials brough to public to keep their warm places (prove to new capitalist goverment that they love them).

• Adding little optimism

One in three patients who recover from coronavirus could be harmed for life, with long-term damage to their lungs, as well as chronic fatigue and psychological disturbances, research suggests.

Experts said there was growing evidence that the virus could cause persistent or even permanent trauma, including impairment to the brain and an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/22/revealed-scars-covid-19-could-last-life-doctors-warn-long-term/

• How it can unwind economically

sa13491.jpg
    497 x 682 - 65K
  • @Vitaliy....I agree with jj_ri_usa , even with a user name like that !....I didn't see any anti-russia intent or sentiment in the article. I even, from an american perspective, thought it gave praise to the russian scientist for their dedication. In a world where there's definitely alot of anti-russian propaganda, esp with what happened in the USa....this is not an example of such. Self experimentation has a long and illustrious history.

• @kurth

As I told, I know history of similar articles. As it is NYT it is good article, not dumb. And it is not anti Russian, no, it is anti soviet.

Let me compare it to something camera related. Take Thom Hogan articles about m43, Olympus specifically. They are all anti m43 for quite long time, but very smart ones, this I appreciate. With lot of prise to the firms dedication and so on. Most people who do not know Thom very good think that they are ok.