Coronavirus: Vaccines efficiency
  • 281 Replies sorted by
  • Some issues are clearly present

sa19294.jpg
    740 x 652 - 56K
    sa19295.jpg
    792 x 642 - 46K
  • Mordor also struggles:

"The publication of data on the number of deaths among persons vaccinated against COVID-19 is not appropriate, since such data does not objectively reflect any relationship of deaths with vaccination and may cause a negative attitude towards vaccination."

See? Population are idiots and must just obey the orders.

• Natural immunity was six times stronger during the delta wave than vaccination, according to a new report from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The report, published Jan. 19, analyzed COVID outcome data from New York and California, which make up about one in six of the nation’s total COVID deaths.

The study has limits — namely, it was done before the omicron wave and doesn’t factor in any information about boosters.

https://kdvr.com/news/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/cdc-report-natural-immunity-stronger-than-vaccines-alone-during-delta-wave/

• COVID-19 vaccines are making the situation worse

https://www.brighteon.com/2806165c-6a64-4d3d-9f5c-fcbeaeff0394

• Mordor, they are afraid and corrupt

The Ministry of Health explained to Kommersant the refusal to publish data from clinical trials of Russian vaccines: according to the law, this information is a trade secret and cannot be made public without the consent of the developer. Earlier, State Duma deputy Alexei Kurinny (KPRF) addressed the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation with a complaint against the medical department, pointing out the inadmissibility of "concealing socially significant information".

Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Health Protection, surgeon Alexei Kurinny filed an appeal to the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation on the illegality of hiding publicly significant information by the Russian Ministry of Health related to the health and life of citizens. Mr. Kurinny sent a request to the medical department to provide the results of clinical trials of the Sputnik V vaccine. The Ministry of Health refused, explaining that these results "are confidential and contain information constituting a trade secret."

The ministry added that the law does not allow commercial use of information about the results of preclinical and clinical studies without the consent of the manufacturer for six years from the date of state registration.

In addition, State Duma deputy Vladimir Plyakin sent a request to the Ministry of Health about the number of cases and deaths from coronavirus among vaccinated citizens. “Publishing data on the number of deaths among people vaccinated against COVID-19 is inappropriate, since such data does not objectively reflect any relationship of deaths with vaccination and may cause a negative attitude towards vaccination,” the department said.

• Vaccines efficiency is horrible now

VE against Omicron was 55.2% initially following primary BNT162b2 vaccination, but waned quickly thereafter. Although estimated with less precision, VE against Omicron after primary mRNA-1273 vaccination similarly indicated a rapid decline in protection.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.20.21267966v2.full

sa19345.jpg
    730 x 421 - 36K
  • “So you will have to get an annual vaccination. I mean, it hasn't been officially announced yet because I don't want to disturb everyone."

“The vaccine is weakening, your ability to fight the virus is weakening, so three doses will boost your immunity, and then there will be an annual vaccination, just like the flu shot.”

“In addition, the FDA receives a billion dollars a year from those we regulate.”

“>If they can get everyone to be required to get vaccinated every year, that will bring money to their company all the time.”

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I must admit that this entire COVID / vaccine melodrama is where capitalism breaks down and turns into a form of fascism.

When government leaders and government agencies set aside their moral compasses, jump in bed with huge money-making businesses and force-feed experimental products on the public that they all know are proving to be unsafe and ineffective (with unknown long-term effects) then we are headed down a very dark path with no exit in sight.

On top of the ungodly amount of money that is changing hands, also consider that they have, by executive order, exempted themselves from the vaccines! It all just wreaks, because none of these players will ever be held to account for their actions.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RYHgsC08FZsA/

• European drug makers Sanofi and GSK announced positive results from late-stage clinical testing of a new vaccine that will be named Vidprevtyn, according to a Sanofi spokesperson.

Vidprevtyn is a protein subunit vaccine, which means it uses harmless protein fragments that teach the immune system how to spot and fight off the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It's a more traditional type of vaccine than mRNA or adenovirus vector vaccines, which carry the genetic instructions for making the spike protein into cells, where they can then be built and displayed like mug shots for the immune system find and defend against.

• A German health insurance company this week said an analysis of data collected from more than 10 million people suggests COVID vaccine side effects are “significantly” underreported.

The company, BKK ProVita (BKK), said its analysis revealed a “significant alarm signal” and that “a risk to human life cannot be ruled out.”

Schöfbeck said if figures are extrapolated over a year for the entire German population of 83 million people, it is likely 2.5 – 3 million people in Germany received medical treatment for COVID vaccine adverse events.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/covid-vaccine-injuries-german-health-insurer/

• Immune-mediated hepatitis with the Pfizer-BioNTec and Moderna vaccine is no longer a coincidence but confirmed!

https://www.journal-of-hepatology.eu/article/S0168-8278(21)02093-6/fulltext

To access the medical article, copy the full link adress and paste it into a new tab.

• It's strange how suddenly the CDC and FDA have become so politicized with the covid data. Obviously now we know these experimental inoculations are unsafe and ineffective, but there's so much money flying around to these entities that they're willing to ignore the dangers. Horrible people! Deserve to be prosecuted.

• Worst Fears Realized: Pfizer mRNA Transcribes into DNA

What it is saying is: lab studies show that mRNA vaccine DOES integrate itself into human cellular DNA. This means that a shot of Pfizer vaccine, taken even once, permanently changes the DNA of affected cells.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/worst-fears-realized-pfizer-mrna?utm_source=substack&utm_campaign=post_embed&utm_medium=web

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73

• @vitaliy_kiselev

What did i told YOU!!!!!!!!!!! you wont listen. I told it before, it does integrate to DNA since its new sequence.

• EXPOSING THE SCAM

No real pharmaco kinetics studies / half life of ARN (more than 60 days)

no pharmaco distribution studies /distribution of ARN your body

extremely inflammatory on the body. 10 years ago they knew that.

• @endotoxic It's difficult to determine exactly why they are pushing these so-called "vaccines" as hard as they are, but my quarter says there is technology and all sorts of experimental ingredients in these inoculations that big tech and big pharma will make billions off of with long-term ramifications that will change the very nature of humanity as we know it. Tracking, control, population behavioral modifications, birth-rate control, etc... They are playing God and playing with fire.

Ironically, these inoculations have very little to do with controlling this so-called covid virus. Most won't realize it until it's far too late.

• @firstbase For me the most impressive thing is how easy to manipulate and convince the herd.

Something inside me told me from the start that this was hazardous, all this Covid scam and vaccine extremely bad for you. I’ve paid for being registered in the national vaccination system also my children. Non of us are inoculated with this shit and we won’t be subject of this experiment until they enforce me physically speaking. I only can prolong this so much until there are better methods for noticing who are and are not vaccinated.

This times will come and I don’t know what I will do until then.

Several information has arribe to my telegram speaking about hiv and monkeypox being part of the inoculation program. HIV as a result of inmunodepressed system from vaccines and monkepox as a result of this, and reactivated from those who contracted herpes zoster viruses and its variations from sexual to smallpox. Thus the outrage of it being a real reactivación of it inside the debilitated bodies of vaccinated people.

This has been also associated to homosexual activities in Europe, but my catch is that al this gay people who is almost very sexually active have genital herpes and this makes them activate it again with its inmunodepressed body.

This plan has been executed I think almost 8 years ago, and this RDNA tech has 10 years of research.

They knew it was toxic and they knew it was inflammatory and the modified it with other secuencies and viruses so it can specifically act within its new programming.

This shit has already blown the fan and the world as we know it has already changed with devastating consequences at the mid term.

Sudden deaths, diabetes, heart desease, cancer, inmunodepressed bodies and it’s consequences.

As you said it has big ramifications for big pharmacy but I have hope that maybe not in our times but in the future when almost half the population is gone in the next 8 years and some big big big trials will be done the old way.

Cutting some heads in public, and a uprising from Those who manage to survive.

Maybe it’s my Christian hope, since In nature strong survive and weak die. There is no justice in real life.

I don’t know what to do but remain in low key under shadows and in silence. Taking good food and taking care of my children.

Almost 100 food factories burned in USA the las 120 days more cattle sudden death all Arround USA and a million killed in Europe .

This food crisis is made up.

They ARE KILLING US AND WE ARE SILENT.

• cattle are being killed because the cost of the feed has grown affected by climate change speculation and energy cost...i don't see any "big plan" behind this...

• Have you seen all the burned food plants arround the usa in the last 8 months?

90 burned factories.

Please tell me what is that ? Coincidence ?

@sebolla they want you dead :D

• Burned food plants in USA the las months

1fea6518-1a77-444a-a25b-c0adbac373cd.jpg
    549 x 1280 - 225K
    photo_2022-06-19_12-28-54.jpg
    1280 x 715 - 188K
  • i think that you see monsters around you...relax and enjoy,life is beautiful...

• @endotoxic

They are just conspiracy theories, we all know if we listen to the science that's all Putin's fault... couse of the climate change crisis... ;)

I know I'm off-topic and vacsins are very efficient for their designed purpose. ;)

photo_2022-06-18_14-03-36.jpg
    1019 x 1280 - 91K