Personal View site logo
GH2 Stalin samples topic
  • 293 Replies sorted by
  • @feha @thepalalias Kul att ni uppskattade filmen! @lolo Thanks! The X-files is part of what made want to shoot in the first place :)
  • this is a video I made on the day i made the iso hack. Had dinner plans with some very hungry guys... It's heavily graded, but it's shoot in the B&W smooth setting.

filmed with GH2 with the driftwood AQuamotion version 2 3.63d ptools iso hack and the 14mm panasonic lens

"Gule ærter" means "yellow peas" and it's an old school danish dish where you make a soup of yellow peas and you eat it with sausages and pork

enjoy...

• This i my contribution to OneDayOnEarth. with Panasonic GH2 hacked with cbrandin 44 mbit/s
    First clips of the citadel ant Waxholm boat and the first yellow ferry are taken with iso 12800

• @Tomaso

how did you patch cbrandings ini, with latest 3.63d ptools i can't get it work, card write errors ?
    Kan du snäla skicka ini filen om det är med 3.63d ptools
  • @oscillian
    good effort man!
    I wish more people shoot narrative stuff.
  • @feha
    I used the 3.62 cbrandin 44/32 original inifile in Ptool 3.63. The only thing I added was the high iso patch. For me it works in both 44 and 32, with and without high iso patch. I do not have the inifile on this computer so I cant add it at the moment. "write error" sounds like problems with the SDHC card you are using. I use Sandisk Extreme HD Video 32GB 30 mbit/sec. I shot the OneDayOnEarth material with the 24H 44 mbits with no problems. The raw material is 70 minutes.
    Hälsningar Tomas
  • @Tomaso
    I use also Sandisk Extreme HD Video 32GB 30 mb/sec.
    All my SD cards are same ...
    Will try again ...
    Hmm, tested it works OK, but without iso limit enabled.
  • @feha
    A time ago there was a recommendation to do a complete format of your SDHC card in your computer and then do a format in the camera. I have all my cards formated that way. Normaly I format the card after each new hack and after having emted them.
    Lycka till --> Tomas
  • Having a bit of fun:
    (but like I write in the info, don't bother downloading until I've upgraded to a Pro account.. as the compression is not good for the low contrast stuff)

• **warning** Don't try it at home or should I say high way lol

• Here's two stills pulled from my trip to Lake Tahoe video. I'm putting a little video together for SLR Magic, the entire thing is done with the 12mm f1.6! I shot it all with SeAQuake.
    tahoe still.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    tahoe chach.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • @Greek_m43
    Yes! Please do.
    I want to buy the SLR Magic 12mm f1.6, but I live in the US. We're still waiting. If anyone knows of a US source, please message me!

• Here's my finished Lake Tahoe Video. All shot on the SLR Magic 12mm f1.6 with the @driftwood SeAQuake hack.

• walking around testing the @Driftwood quantum beta patch 24p cinema, notstalgic -2 all, no color grading, 30mbs scandisk extreme HD

@Greek_m43, nice video I'm wanting that lens. There is some banding at :24. I'm thinking that it is probably not in the original clip. Is it?
  • @Ehr What gear / lens etc did you use?

@Tomaso I have done lots of shooting with my GH2 in Stockholms archipelago! I am actually shooting a short movie next weekend. It's going to be dark! But I am psyched to try out the ISO-hack and the Olympus 12 mm!
  • I used a minolta md 28mm , century optics 16:9 adapter, and a variable nd filter.
  • Greek_m43, nice video.. and ROFL, dont shake....
  • @ehr after compressing it for Vimeo it got worse. Wasn't very noticeable in the original.
  • @Greek_m42 yeah I figured that is what happened. I get that sometimes too.

@derek Awesome colors!

• Trailer for a short film I made with a mix of stock and the 44/33 Crb patch.

The combat and car scenes are the hacked footage.
  • @azza_act Just watched a load of your stuff on your Vimeo channel, and just wanted to say that I really liked it all. Shit hot mate, you rock the GH2.
  • Thanks mate