Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 Stalin samples topic
  • 293 Replies sorted by
  • @feha @thepalalias Kul att ni uppskattade filmen! @lolo Thanks! The X-files is part of what made want to shoot in the first place :)
  • this is a video I made on the day i made the iso hack. Had dinner plans with some very hungry guys... It's heavily graded, but it's shoot in the B&W smooth setting.

filmed with GH2 with the driftwood AQuamotion version 2 3.63d ptools iso hack and the 14mm panasonic lens

"Gule ærter" means "yellow peas" and it's an old school danish dish where you make a soup of yellow peas and you eat it with sausages and pork

enjoy...

• This i my contribution to OneDayOnEarth. with Panasonic GH2 hacked with cbrandin 44 mbit/s
    First clips of the citadel ant Waxholm boat and the first yellow ferry are taken with iso 12800

• @Tomaso

how did you patch cbrandings ini, with latest 3.63d ptools i can't get it work, card write errors ?
    Kan du snäla skicka ini filen om det är med 3.63d ptools
  • @oscillian
    good effort man!
    I wish more people shoot narrative stuff.
  • @feha
    I used the 3.62 cbrandin 44/32 original inifile in Ptool 3.63. The only thing I added was the high iso patch. For me it works in both 44 and 32, with and without high iso patch. I do not have the inifile on this computer so I cant add it at the moment. "write error" sounds like problems with the SDHC card you are using. I use Sandisk Extreme HD Video 32GB 30 mbit/sec. I shot the OneDayOnEarth material with the 24H 44 mbits with no problems. The raw material is 70 minutes.
    Hälsningar Tomas
  • @Tomaso
    I use also Sandisk Extreme HD Video 32GB 30 mb/sec.
    All my SD cards are same ...
    Will try again ...
    Hmm, tested it works OK, but without iso limit enabled.
  • @feha
    A time ago there was a recommendation to do a complete format of your SDHC card in your computer and then do a format in the camera. I have all my cards formated that way. Normaly I format the card after each new hack and after having emted them.
    Lycka till --> Tomas
  • Having a bit of fun:
    (but like I write in the info, don't bother downloading until I've upgraded to a Pro account.. as the compression is not good for the low contrast stuff)

• **warning** Don't try it at home or should I say high way lol

• Here's two stills pulled from my trip to Lake Tahoe video. I'm putting a little video together for SLR Magic, the entire thing is done with the 12mm f1.6! I shot it all with SeAQuake.
    tahoe still.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    tahoe chach.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • @Greek_m43
    Yes! Please do.
    I want to buy the SLR Magic 12mm f1.6, but I live in the US. We're still waiting. If anyone knows of a US source, please message me!

• Here's my finished Lake Tahoe Video. All shot on the SLR Magic 12mm f1.6 with the @driftwood SeAQuake hack.

• walking around testing the @Driftwood quantum beta patch 24p cinema, notstalgic -2 all, no color grading, 30mbs scandisk extreme HD

@Greek_m43, nice video I'm wanting that lens. There is some banding at :24. I'm thinking that it is probably not in the original clip. Is it?
  • @Ehr What gear / lens etc did you use?

@Tomaso I have done lots of shooting with my GH2 in Stockholms archipelago! I am actually shooting a short movie next weekend. It's going to be dark! But I am psyched to try out the ISO-hack and the Olympus 12 mm!
  • I used a minolta md 28mm , century optics 16:9 adapter, and a variable nd filter.
  • Greek_m43, nice video.. and ROFL, dont shake....
  • @ehr after compressing it for Vimeo it got worse. Wasn't very noticeable in the original.
  • @Greek_m42 yeah I figured that is what happened. I get that sometimes too.

@derek Awesome colors!

• Trailer for a short film I made with a mix of stock and the 44/33 Crb patch.

The combat and car scenes are the hacked footage.
  • @azza_act Just watched a load of your stuff on your Vimeo channel, and just wanted to say that I really liked it all. Shit hot mate, you rock the GH2.
  • Thanks mate