Personal View site logo
Lilliput Monitor with histogram, focus assist, zebras
  • 110 Replies sorted by
  • Again, I know your on it, but count me in on one!

• +1 on this monitor deal.

• I'm on board as well. Seems like a great monitor.

• @Tommyboy

I am working on it.

But as approach we use is new to them it'll take some time.

• @VK any news on this yet?

• I'd be interested in p-v special deal.

• Just mount monitor on arm :-) As you can attach it to head or to the rig clamp :-)

• Most of the ballhead mount that came free with the monitor are crappy. It will definitely flex especially if you mount a big Sony NP970 battery on the back of the 7inch monitor. I think if you really want to mount a monitor on the camera hot shoe, a 5 inch or smaller monitor is more suitable.

• Is this a 5D-II specific or the features will be operational on 7D as well !?

• Has anyone used any 7" monitor mounted to the hot shoe as the pic shows? Is it viable to mount it that way? Looks top heavy and unwieldy.

• Cheers @Vitaliy_Kiselev, much appreciated.

• +1 for PV deal

• Considering deal all is going good. But it is NY time, so have to wait.

• +1 for PV deal :)

• It is Lanparte arm :-)

You can also check Tilta on deals, but you need to get something bigger with it (due to shipping costs)

• @brianluce

I was quoted $35 for the Sony F970 battery and charger. I read on another forum that the F970 battery is excellent and lasts 10hrs+ on a single charge.

I'd also be super interested in a PV deal for this monitor. Can anyone recommend a solid magic arm? It seems a lot of the models out there get loose after awhile. I was looking at this one

Have any of you folks used this arm? It even comes with the olive green rod clamp to match my soon to arrive Lanparte rig.

• As VK said they are on Chinese New Year Holiday now, they will be back to office on Jan.30th.

I'm really tempted for an ebay auction.

• +1 for PV deal.

• Count me in on the PV deal!

• does the 7" 5D-II have focus assist, zebras, etc., or are those only available in the 7" 5D-II-O-P? It looks like:

7" 5D-II = no peaking, histogram, etc.
    7" 5D-II-O = no peaking, histogram, etc., but with hdmi pass-through
    7" 5D-II-O-P = peaking, histogram, etc., and with hdmi pass-through also

The 7" 5D-II and 7" 5D-II-O are both available on US ebay.com now for around $250 shipped.

• +1 interest for PV deal. ( i was already looking into this monitor! so let's get a sweet deal )

• +1 interest for PV deal.

• +1 interest for PV deal here too. Fingers crossed!

• This is standard Sony batteries. Cheap as hell.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions