Personal View site logo
War: Chronicles of 22.02.22 war
  • 266 Replies sorted by
  • And here is New Reich, sorry fighters for peace and freedom, I forgot

Germany on Thursday confirmed that it's ramping up military aid to beleaguered Ukraine, after days ago reversing its long-standing policy of neutrality which banned any country from shipping German arms into conflict zones. Now after one week of Russia's brutal invasion of Ukraine, Berlin is sending an additional 2,700 anti-aircraft missiles to Kiev.

• Info war

• Meduza website stopped opening in Russia
    • The BBC website is also not accessible from Russia and is most likely blocked
    • Websites of foreign agents Radio Liberty and Deutsche Welle blocked

sa19505.jpg
    800 x 556 - 94K
  • @G3550D

Thank you for making this clear. It has been easy to think otherwise.

Actually it is quite hard. Especially if you heard Putin's speech that had been anti communist.

I support the process that goes inside Russia where liberal wing had been destroyed.

But we don't know yet where it will go exacly.

• I'm posting this as a moment's light relief from this deadly serious topic. This is what can happen when you rush into an argument.

• "I am NOT supporting this war. All I am doing is slightly compensating totally absurd west propaganda."

Thank you for making this clear. It has been easy to think otherwise.

Anyone making threats against you should be ashamed of themselves and stop now. Let's have reasoned arguments instead.

Some of your own comments have been regrettable but you haven't threatened anybody and I can confirm that all of my recent posts have been against this, what I would call Putin's, war and, so far, none have been censored or refused. So thank you also for keeping this forum open and uncensored.

Finally, earlier today you posted that Putin told Macron his objective had already been achieved. Can we now expect a ceasefire?

• Vk.

"Actually in all industry it is not even single site except PV that work without pushing you ads and paid for articles, posts and reviews."

Normally all here should give you credit at least for this if not much more...

I have all the compassion that im capable of for the ukrainian people...but at the same time I see you like a friend.

• Macron after a conversation with Putin:

"The worst is yet to come... If Ukraine does not accept Russia's conditions, Putin expressed his determination to continue the offensive, the goal of which is to take control of all of Ukraine... Russian ambitions - to capture all of Ukraine. Vladimir Putin's military objectives have not changed."

• France announced its readiness to transfer to Ukraine the latest MMR and Enforcer anti-tank systems.

Legally, it is act of war.

• Biden on Thursday is going to impose sanctions against a number of Russian oligarchs and their families - they will be banned from traveling to the United States, Bloomberg reports.

Fully support this.

• Dozhd TV channel temporarily suspends its work.

Ksenia Sobchak left the territory of Russia.

More good news.

• @G3550D

You just don't listen to yourself.

Part of my reason for posting is to stop Russian people, including soldiers, suffering. That is an International duty for all of us. There has been too much Nationalism for some time.

OK, how about end suffering of all people by making your salary same as average Russian salary (below $300 now)?

This is real way to end suffering. :-) But you won't like it, right?

I respect you for running a non-profit site but I think you have made a grave mistake in supporting this war.

I am NOT supporting this war. All I am doing is slightly compensating totally absurd west propaganda.

Any capitalist war is bad and it is suffering of people.

Actually I am being called IDIOT here and got up to hundred private messages with threats (per last 5-7 years). Telling that it is bullshit, we have no fundamental problems, democracy is nice and we need to love each other.

Note the timing I started to use "War:" in titles and how right I had been with it.

I can tell you more - not a single member had been banned for last 7 years before I got at least 3 threats to kill me and all Russian scum with me.

Most people are dumb and just retell you TV and major sites.

Value that you have this here, value people who are still honestly posting.

I personally know lot of camera guys who share my views but are so afraid that stopped posting on PV in 2014-15 even.

• Putin told Macron that Russia's goals in Ukraine will be achieved in any case.

• Saudi Arabia quarreled with the United States: Crown Prince Mohammed bin Sultan said that the government is reviewing its investment policy in the United States, and he does not care if Biden understood him correctly.

• aVitaly Just where do I say that I want Russian people to suffer?. Please don't put up a straw man. Part of my reason for posting is to stop Russian people, including soldiers, suffering. That is an International duty for all of us. There has been too much Nationalism for some time.

'Just open any historic book, you can start from ones about US history even, and see that happened during wars.'

For a few years I listened to Donald Soper speak at Hyde Park corner on Sundays. He spoke in public against the war (from a pacifist viewpoint) throughout the Second World War. As far as I know, he was never stopped and he continued to hold his open air meetings, often to large crowds, for at least 20 years after the war. So I don't think we would cage children (however briefly) for laying flowers.

I respect you for running a non-profit site but I think you have made a grave mistake in supporting this war.

• Your problem in my eyes though is that, if you were truly smart, you wouldn't be so quick to insult people, to pose as omniscient, to champion counterproductive causes. When you call the BBC scum, when you call Western scientists 'prostitutes' (my quotation marks) there is reputational damage but it is to yours.

Wow.

I just tell you truth and honest things.

Instead you want to see "smart" guy who do that brings him maximal profits. This is that you can see on other sites a lot :-) Go to them.

Actually in all industry it is not even single site except PV that work without pushing you ads and paid for articles, posts and reviews.

So, you are attracted to rotten smell, used to it and afraid of normal fresh air.

When you rejoice in the closing down of the last sources of alternative views to those of your totalitarian government while, at the same time, boasting that you personally have the resources to have monitor other media, I wonder how long it will be before you are cheering on the burning of books to stop your citizens' minds being corrupted.

Even better. Is it ok that this "alternative sources" had been living on gas money and my taxes? Also only alternative thing they told is that we are Russian scum and must abide to any command from real owners. For me it is not looking as valuable alternative view.

Today we saw your police in full riot gear taking away a very old lady, a survivor of the Siege of Leningrad, for holding up a poster and the caging of a mother and her young children for taking flowers to the Ukrainian embassy. Just how weak and incompetent is the Putin regime?

Well, stop using word "regime".

Just open any historic book, you can start from ones about US history even, and see that happened during wars.

You have posted a lot of statistics but you know that for the Russian people it's going to be the old story, another five years of suffering for jam tomorrow. In the end you will be relying on the morale of your citizens. In the end your soldiers will come home.

Note how instead of internationalism you also want Russian people to suffer, you want them to pay.

Isn't it nice that all humanism and nice words that we want to hurt only Putin turned out to be lies:

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/26769/war-racism-chronicles-related-to-22.02.22-war#Item_11

• Vitaly. You are quite smart but not as smart or as successful as several people I know. I have been following your forum, as you may know, since your GH2 hack days. I like the fact that you are pro science and are not religous even if you do tend to think you have won an argument by posting a quote from the Marxist-Leninist scriptures. Your problem in my eyes though is that, if you were truly smart, you wouldn't be so quick to insult people, to pose as omniscient, to champion counterproductive causes. When you call the BBC scum, when you call Western scientists 'prostitutes' (my quotation marks) there is reputational damage but it is to yours. When you rejoice in the closing down of the last sources of alternative views to those of your totalitarian government while, at the same time, boasting that you personally have the resources to have monitor other media, I wonder how long it will be before you are cheering on the burning of books to stop your citizens' minds being corrupted.

Today we saw your police in full riot gear taking away a very old lady, a survivor of the Siege of Leningrad, for holding up a poster and the caging of a mother and her young children for taking flowers to the Ukrainian embassy. Just how weak and incompetent is the Putin regime? You have posted a lot of statistics but you know that for the Russian people it's going to be the old story, another five years of suffering for jam tomorrow. In the end you will be relying on the morale of your citizens. In the end your soldiers will come home.

• I am sure the battle within regular armies will be over soon. The question remains if there will be a long guerrilla war.

Still, my best szenario remains peace talk between Ukraine, USA and Russia with a neutral state.

• The troops of the DPR continue to move towards the border of the republic, it is planned to encircle the troops of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the region of Donetsk and Gorlovka, said on Thursday the representative of the people's militia of the Donetsk People's Republic, Eduard Basurin.

Netherlands number here is mostly fake export to offshores.

sa19502.jpg
    497 x 582 - 50K

sa19501.jpg
    800 x 553 - 90K

sa19498.jpg
    656 x 442 - 64K

sa19497.jpg
    800 x 681 - 64K
  • Yesterday, the Danish Air Force delivered 2,700 disposable M72 anti-tank grenade launchers to Ukraine.

The line is extremely thin now. Huge war can happen any time due such things,

• Spain to supply offensive weapons to Ukraine - Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez

Everyone blamed Hitler during WWII. But it seems like we need to blame nationalism in the heads of all this nice looking liberals and social democrats.

They still consider themselves as rulers of the world.