Personal View site logo
China launches Chang'e-5 lunar mission - huge warning to US
  • If successful it is be major blow for US, as it sets China one small step away to destroy myth of fake Apollo lunar missions.

And this step can be required during next stage of economic war to almost kill morale in US.

• 61 Replies sorted by
  • Chang'e-5 brought 1731 grams of lunar soil.

• We have very interesting popular song from old film

Girl (represents US) and boy (USSR) singing

Once I observed
    Lilac bushes in a winter
    Blossomed up as if in May.
    Do you believe me or do not?
    Do you believe me or not?

Of course I believe you:
    Can really be any doubt? —
    I likewise saw it all myself.
    It is our secret with you.
    Our secret with you.

So recently I saw
    As the moon in the pine branches
    Strayed and fell asleep.

Of course I believe you:
    I likewise saw it all myself
    From the window last night.
    Our secret with you.

So during a starfall
    I beheld as along the sky
    Two stars flew beside.

Of course I believe you: Can really be any doubt?
    I likewise saw it all myself.
    Our secret with you.

Film based on piece written by author of USSR anthem (very close to people with info), first presented in theater in 1970, film showed in 1975 (start of work also around 1972).

• Officially US delivered 382 kg of lunar soil.

Yet, USSR researchers got officially 2 grams (other sources tell about 30g and 18g) and actually all measurements and charts they made in papers had been copies of US measurements, they told that it is strange accident as it became obvious during 2000s (at the papers time no one except small number had access to US originals). Our institutions claim that they "save all remaining for future generation" so no one can see it or use for research. None of other traces of this 2 grams had been found. Severe mismatches exist between USSR delivered soil and US one, US is very similar to some earth soil and other samples are similar to lunar asteroids pieces.

China got... 1 gram.

• @jleo

Complete success will be if Xi Jinping will take UN stand and declare that US performed biggest falsification in the human history and that according to their scientists all US lunar soil is wither asteroids or simple falsifications made from earth samples.

• A capsule of lunar material scraped up by a Chinese spacecraft landed this afternoon in a very snowy Inner Mongolia, after plunging through Earth’s atmosphere and parachuting to the ground.

sa15888.jpg
    800 x 448 - 45K
  • @stonebat

I am sorry, but no music videos here.

• @jleo Yeah such things are so pointless. I mean....the whole point of such argument is for sake of being pointless. Those who buy into it might ask, "My life is meaningless. What should I do? Hang myself to end this misery?" Then someone would tell him, "No. That's why you must fight!"

That's what I call a brainwashing.

• There's the theory that the moon is artificial and hollow, since it rings like a bell ...

Between 1972 and 1977, seismometers installed on the Moon by the Apollo missions recorded moonquakes. The Moon was described as "ringing like a bell" during some of those quakes, specifically the shallow ones.[16] This phrase was brought to popular attention in March 1970,[1] in an article in Popular Science.[17] When Apollo 12 deliberately crashed the Ascent Stage of its Lunar Module onto the Moon's surface, it was claimed that the Moon rang like a bell for an hour, leading to arguments that it must be hollow like a bell.[1] Lunar seismology experiments since then have shown that the lunar body has shallow moonquakes that act differently from quakes on Earth, due to differences in texture, type and density of the planetary strata, but there is no evidence of any large empty space inside the body.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon

“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties and none of them could be considered remotely watertight.” [Emphasis added.]

Isaac Asimov, an American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University, and a famous Science Fiction writer also said:

“We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there.”

https://www.alienxpo.com/articles-alienxpo/2019/9/4/hollow-moon-theory-part-1

• @stonebat

Seriously I think all of those discussions saying "You've been lied" are postmodern nihilism. "Everything has been a lie. Everything is wrong." Just endless narratives like that. But no real solution other than "Do something. Become an activist. That must the sole purpose of your entire life!" IMO that is the biggest lie.

Just stop making all into absurd by yourself and it'll be normal. Idea to hind behind postmodernism is not so smart.

Moon hoax is like chess for brains, useful sometimes.

It is huge falsification made by big state organisation. And as Germany propaganda figured out - people tend to fall for really big unprecedented lie.

• @stonebat

You know I used to think all those political propaganda seriously. Nowadays I wanna make mocking and good laugh out of it. Believe it or not I think that's the best way to think out of the box.

You are just going via next stage as you already understand that all this propaganda is becoming serious and conflicts inside societies are turning real and nasty. So you made up yourself nice little mind hole - lets just laugh and be calm.

• I laughed so hard. Chinese version of KFC. Mao's Fried Chicken.

And they are sending men to Moon? Of course. Sure... let's all fly to the Moon!

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 12.53.09 PM.png
    1066 x 642 - 1M
  • Maybe Jesus photo wasn't a good example. Here's Chinese version of Star Bucks.

You know I used to think all those political propaganda seriously. Nowadays I wanna make mocking and good laugh out of it. Believe it or not I think that's the best way to think out of the box.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 12.49.07 PM.png
    632 x 412 - 431K
  • @vitaliy Seriously I think all of those discussions saying "You've been lied" are postmodern nihilism. "Everything has been a lie. Everything is wrong." Just endless narratives like that. But no real solution other than "Do something. Become an activist. That must the sole purpose of your entire life!" IMO that is the biggest lie.

But there's a fallacy. Even that postmodernism and nihilism are getting old.

• @jleo

Here in Mordor issue with moon stuff is even more fun. Our scientists got tiny amount of it (actually Mordor sent around 1000x more if you compare delivered weight percentage) and it seems like almost 100% of measurements in their papers come from... US papers and never had been done locally.

• @stonebat

In US recent discussion had been if white Jesus is even allowed and if it not the sign of White Supremacists and racists and how soon it must be changed to be depicted only as native american.

Serious discussion it was.

• Any news from the country who portrays Jesus as a Chinese needs more careful consideration :)

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 12.15.10 PM.png
    600 x 560 - 741K
    Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 12.15.10 PM.png
    600 x 560 - 741K
  • "doesn't mean we didn't go to the moon"

Moon Rock Turns Out to be Fake

The Dutch national Rijksmuseum made an embarrassing announcement last week that one of its most loved possessions, a moon rock, is a fake -- just an old piece of petrified wood that's never been anywhere near the moon.

The rock was given as a private gift to former prime minister Willem Drees Jr in 1969 by the U.S. ambassador to The Netherlands, J. William Middendorf II, during a visit by the Apollo 11 astronauts, Armstrong, Collins and Aldrin, soon after the first moon landing. Drees had been out of office for 11 years, but was considered an elder statesman.

When Drees died in 1988, the rock was donated to the Rijksmuseum, where it has remained ever since. According to a museum spokeswoman, Ms Van Gelder, no one doubted the authenticity of the rock because it was in the prime minister's own collection, and they had vetted the acquisition by a phone call to NASA.

According to an article published by the Rijksmuseum, at one time the rock was insured for approximately half a million dollars, but its actual value is probably no more than around $70.

https://phys.org/news/2009-09-moon-fake.html?fbclid=IwAR3YilfvM9t0lnW0LWPEP8tV2Qy0gSIeWS6hsJebC5RMAbGf1YEbX3VaOfE

• Should we believe that the LRO photos are real in the case of Chang'e and fake in the case of Apollo?

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/revisited/index.html

• @Vitally. We used the atmospheric physics laser (LIDAR) at my university. It was over 20 years ago but I'd rather not dox myself with where. It wasn't the main use of the equipment, this was just a bit of fun every now and then as it's a challenging target to hit. It was quite a powerful pulsed laser, you could easily blow holes through card and film - not that we did that of course! You wouldn't dare put your hand in the way. Earlier data showed the signal back from the mirrors is getting weaker as the years go by. This could be due to the mirrored surfaces becoming dull from radiation effects or dust. As for the other items left behind, I doubt there's any colours left on the by flags now. I would guess that Apollo 11's flag fell over from the lunar liftoff blast as they positioned it quite close to the module. Other than the effects of dust, radiation or unlikely meteorite impacts, the remaining equipment should be intact. I doubt any of it is in working condition but it will make an interesting museum for future travellers. @jleo Interesting to see the Chang'e 5 landing site from the LRO, I have not seen that before. LRO and JAXA have of course both previously imaged the Apollo landing sites, though that was not their main missions.

• NASA Orbiter spots Chang'e lander on Moon

And this is just extreme trolling - as it is first real flag on the moon.

sa15719.jpg
    739 x 520 - 37K
  • @fostonpete

Can be really interesting to know exact place and all setup of experiment.

There are actually five retroreflectors on the Moon: three placed by Apollo astronauts and two that sit atop Soviet rovers. But only one of the Soviet reflectors could be used by astronomers (actually this was also found recently);

It can be real fun if all that US has on moon is 3 reflectors that reached moon by their own.

• @Vitally. Yes you certainly don't get much back compared to what you send. There's a bit of noise, but the mirror reflection is an unmistakable solid line in the data. The beam is narrow enough that it's obvious when you hit a mirror and from which site. The laser is highly monochromatic so you know that it's your light coming back. We mostly used it for atmospheric physics, studying aerosols. Those reflections are also very small compared with what you send out - unless you hit a satellite. One of the guys there said he hit the shuttle. I wasn't there at the time but I like to imagine that because the shuttle used to orbit 'windows down' the cabin briefly lit up bright green.

• New footage of launch