Personal View site logo
China launches Chang'e-5 lunar mission - huge warning to US
  • 61 Replies sorted by
  • @stonebat

You know I used to think all those political propaganda seriously. Nowadays I wanna make mocking and good laugh out of it. Believe it or not I think that's the best way to think out of the box.

You are just going via next stage as you already understand that all this propaganda is becoming serious and conflicts inside societies are turning real and nasty. So you made up yourself nice little mind hole - lets just laugh and be calm.

• @stonebat

Seriously I think all of those discussions saying "You've been lied" are postmodern nihilism. "Everything has been a lie. Everything is wrong." Just endless narratives like that. But no real solution other than "Do something. Become an activist. That must the sole purpose of your entire life!" IMO that is the biggest lie.

Just stop making all into absurd by yourself and it'll be normal. Idea to hind behind postmodernism is not so smart.

Moon hoax is like chess for brains, useful sometimes.

It is huge falsification made by big state organisation. And as Germany propaganda figured out - people tend to fall for really big unprecedented lie.

• There's the theory that the moon is artificial and hollow, since it rings like a bell ...

Between 1972 and 1977, seismometers installed on the Moon by the Apollo missions recorded moonquakes. The Moon was described as "ringing like a bell" during some of those quakes, specifically the shallow ones.[16] This phrase was brought to popular attention in March 1970,[1] in an article in Popular Science.[17] When Apollo 12 deliberately crashed the Ascent Stage of its Lunar Module onto the Moon's surface, it was claimed that the Moon rang like a bell for an hour, leading to arguments that it must be hollow like a bell.[1] Lunar seismology experiments since then have shown that the lunar body has shallow moonquakes that act differently from quakes on Earth, due to differences in texture, type and density of the planetary strata, but there is no evidence of any large empty space inside the body.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Moon

“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties and none of them could be considered remotely watertight.” [Emphasis added.]

Isaac Asimov, an American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University, and a famous Science Fiction writer also said:

“We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there.”

https://www.alienxpo.com/articles-alienxpo/2019/9/4/hollow-moon-theory-part-1

• @jleo Yeah such things are so pointless. I mean....the whole point of such argument is for sake of being pointless. Those who buy into it might ask, "My life is meaningless. What should I do? Hang myself to end this misery?" Then someone would tell him, "No. That's why you must fight!"

That's what I call a brainwashing.

• @stonebat

I am sorry, but no music videos here.

• A capsule of lunar material scraped up by a Chinese spacecraft landed this afternoon in a very snowy Inner Mongolia, after plunging through Earth’s atmosphere and parachuting to the ground.

sa15888.jpg
    800 x 448 - 45K
  • @jleo

Complete success will be if Xi Jinping will take UN stand and declare that US performed biggest falsification in the human history and that according to their scientists all US lunar soil is wither asteroids or simple falsifications made from earth samples.

• Officially US delivered 382 kg of lunar soil.

Yet, USSR researchers got officially 2 grams (other sources tell about 30g and 18g) and actually all measurements and charts they made in papers had been copies of US measurements, they told that it is strange accident as it became obvious during 2000s (at the papers time no one except small number had access to US originals). Our institutions claim that they "save all remaining for future generation" so no one can see it or use for research. None of other traces of this 2 grams had been found. Severe mismatches exist between USSR delivered soil and US one, US is very similar to some earth soil and other samples are similar to lunar asteroids pieces.

China got... 1 gram.

• We have very interesting popular song from old film

Girl (represents US) and boy (USSR) singing

Once I observed
    Lilac bushes in a winter
    Blossomed up as if in May.
    Do you believe me or do not?
    Do you believe me or not?

Of course I believe you:
    Can really be any doubt? —
    I likewise saw it all myself.
    It is our secret with you.
    Our secret with you.

So recently I saw
    As the moon in the pine branches
    Strayed and fell asleep.

Of course I believe you:
    I likewise saw it all myself
    From the window last night.
    Our secret with you.

So during a starfall
    I beheld as along the sky
    Two stars flew beside.

Of course I believe you: Can really be any doubt?
    I likewise saw it all myself.
    Our secret with you.

Film based on piece written by author of USSR anthem (very close to people with info), first presented in theater in 1970, film showed in 1975 (start of work also around 1972).

• Chang'e-5 brought 1731 grams of lunar soil.