Personal View site logo
Driftwood Cluster X Series 4:│Moon T8│Spizz T7
  • 691 Replies sorted by
  • Moon T9 isn't uploaded yet :) It will be on the first page like the rest i think.

• i cant find doqnload files, pls help

• @driftwood really moon t9 ? sounds cool !

• @olli66 I do a lot of wedding videography and for me the most reliable patch between Moon T5 and T7 has been Moon T5. No errors yet using it. With Moon T7 I had a few recording errors. Sometimes I got the error that the card is full when it isn't, using the Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB 95Mbps. Hope this help you.

@driftwood Thanks for such good news and for all your excellent work. Merry Christmas to all!

• Yes, Merry Christmas to you all too! made some shots today of my dad preparing the christmas meal, Moon T8 is really surprisingly stable (and has very nice low-light capability) on my SanDisk Extreme 45MB/s 32 GB card. It even spans sometimes. So @driftwood - thank You!

• Merry Christmas to all personal-view members. moon T9 this weekend :-)

• @olli66 Merry Christmas! Glad that previous recommendation was helpful. I fully understand need for 100%. I'm not familiar with Moon T5 and T7, as I haven't used them. My experience with Intravenus v2 was "near perfect". I shot a feature film with it, so we did 20 days of shooting, plus some testing prior to. During the testing period I had one "can't playback error" which I believe I caused by forgetting to record a short clip after shooting any long clip. (Tips like this are in this site's FAQ section). The footage was still on SD card when I checked it on computer. I also had an error where it appeared as if clip wasn't recorded at all. This was on location at 2:30 in morning, so we broke out laptop, and the clip was still on SD card. So less than 1% error. Not sure if I mentioned this to you before but check out hack settings by @bkmcwd as he focuses on 100% reliability as a key factor when he makes them. (Also best SD card for reliability is Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB 95Mbps, now only $81 at Amazon.com. That's the card I always use. )

• @matt_gh2 thanks and merry Christmas! PS: I still stick to the hack you recommended me once, reliability is the most important thing for me so with "alsmost no errors" I cannot live, the recording needs to run for hours without errors and interruptions any of the T5 or T7 hacks can do that?

• @olli66 I've shot a lot with Intravenus v2 with almost no errors, and I've done shots as long as 15-20 minutes. But you may also want to look back through the Moon threads as I think there was discussion of reliability difference between T5 vs T7 etc. Also, Moon and Intravenus v2 have different looks, so test to see what you like.

• @rezyserzycia how about the Driftwood ClassiX patch? no one seems to test it, althou it sounds like a hybrid between "space" and "moon" might be just the right thing for long recordings + low light. http://personal-view.com/talks/discussion/10978/driftwood-cluster-x-series-4moon-t8spizz-t7/p3

• @olli66 I'm testing T8, for me the image looks really cool, filmic and sharp. But this hack is not stable. I had a crash and errors so If you are filming concert keep the T3 or the new hack from Driftwood 'Space' decicated to documentary shooters. http://personal-view.com/talks/discussion/10978/driftwood-cluster-x-series-4moon-t8spizz-t7/p7

• guys, I just bought my third GH2...it has a Valkyrie hack on it. On my other two GH2's I installed the T3 hack. I need the same hack on all three cameras so I was thinking...stick to T3 or use T7, T8, Valkyrie, Intravenus... I know this question was asked before and there is not THE solution but which hack do you guys recommend when reliability (when I push REC the recording must fill my 64gb 95m/s Sandisk card without errors or stopping) and concert shooting at lowlight / not so good light is most important? Thanks for any recommendations

• Woow, Moon T9 is coming! Is it based on the upcoming PTOOL?

• my face when I'm shooting firt time with T8 with only panasonic 14-42mm glass. It's really cool and sharp ! Tommorow I will shot a battle t7 vs t8.

gh2222.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 802K
  • Also as I use mostly old cinema glass - not the new sharp panny stuff - should I be using a sharper matrix patch too ?

• I've been doing a lot of reading around, but im still kind of struggling and want some advice once and for all . File size irrelevant, which patch offers THE explicit best 720p image quality. I have a sandisk 95mbs, so I should be good for any patch.

Im currently using Moon T7, and am interested if I can get any better quality at all ? I use exclusively 720/60

Many thanks

• @driftwood: Is there a little chance for modifying the profile parameters (contrast and saturation) to get even lower decreasing at -2?

• @driftwood Sir, you recomended t7 or t8?

• @driftwood Is that true (about T9)? I, for one, do hope it is

• Some terrific shots of late (as above) Im actually working on a Moon T9 atm. :-)

• guys, what you think about T8 ? Its stable ? I wanna make a short film with gh2, Im thinking about T8 and T7

• Spizz T5. 1250 iso. Custom Log/Curve + Kodak 2393 Lut:

• All Spizz T7

• Thank you! This is a plain old DJI S800 with Zenmuse. Nothin' exciting .. :)