Personal View site logo
EXQUISITE CORPSE - a collaborative video proposal
  • 116 Replies sorted by
  • I'd like to participate as well, if there are still any slots open!

• Mesdames et Messieurs, le jeu a commencé!!!

I just got MirrorMan's MTS video file... I... I... I can only say: I'm shaking

now's my turn... josh, you can start meditating, ja ja ja

gash ... Ô

• @Django awaiting confirmation for dating... oh, oh what should I dress?

@michal ... hummm, strangers... hummmm, I don't know.... hmmm... what do they taste like?

I might suggest that the duration would be fixed just like the space on a paper

when thinking the rules, which didn't happen in 5 minutes, more like 10 :P, it was clear to me the clips shouldn't be long, also that they should aloud certain flexibility, 2 main reasons:

A • in a papper you can also create folds with uneven spaces and even being all divisions equal, you can use blank space with a different reading you would have on video, which is much more tyrannic and absent of context... well the context's given by previous and following images... so, in a way, is always narrative.

B • RYTHM man!!! there's going to be no edition and this way there's a minimum amount of variation. imagine 50 shots all same style and duration... after 10 of these you would already have created a "grid" where next scene would be pre-conformed, ja ja ja

KEEP SUGESTIONS COMING, that shows that you care ;)

all good ... awaiting to taste strangers...

• Hello people, i'm new in here, but this sounds like a very good and cool idea, i'm in, if strangers are aloud. I might suggest that the duration would be fixed just like the space on a paper...see you soon !!

• Count me in if there is still a space open.

• @jazzroy allraich!!! now there are 5 of us... we could even, hypothetically, fight nazi zombies; problem is - as is common knowledge - at this time of year nazi zombies are all on holidays somewhere in finland, boy do those guys love (and need) a sauna!!! :D

@jpbturbo I love that car... when I still had dreams, having one of those in orange (svensk posta) was on of the recurrent ones. :D

• hey what are you doing today?
    • well, I'm doing avant garde

ja aja ajaj ja

gashô

• well if there's noone else for the 7th of june deadline.. i'm in!

• @maxr

My username is just my initials and the word turbo, for my old turbo volvo which, like the GH2, was running aftermarket software enabling it to do far more than people expected :) turbo volvo

I can't believe that spot for the 7th is still open. This is like an Avant-garde film party where we all get to be guests as well as partial hosts.

• @jpbturbo where I grew up a double filter joint was called a "bturbo"... once .... Glad you joined.

OK, now if you guys are not in tedious tasks like peeling potatoes boy scouts party, cleaning your fridge, funeral rehersals, having sex with your neighbor, studying advanced cooling systems in underwear design, someone you hate's (other than your father) wedding, giving birth, braking up with your cat, conquering the impossible with a friend, your first (don't lie to yourself) child baptisms, moaning an electrocuted cable, divorcing ja ja ja, operating (remember to wash your hands, also before), gazing into the beautiful enigma which is the void of your mailbox, etc, etc. it would do you no harm in thinking about this sweet 7th of June window for having fun... just saying.
    all good - m

• I love black and white.

I'm in for the 4th of June spot.

:)

• @inqb8tr there you go buddy... then gentle slap in the back and the, always previous-to-last, sip of rum.
    MARHABA :D

who wants to fall in love the 4th of June?!

• Ok, I'm up for it, let's see what will come out of it, and then eventually refine the process. Only, it would not be possible for me before 7-8th of June, so put me at 5th. place please :)

• Ladies and parrots.... (tuku tuku tuku rrrrr)
    It's confirmed, courageous MirrorMan is the one starting this fun enterprise.
    Don't be shy and make yourself a place in line... for the corpse has started to rotten :D

@driftwood ... needless to say you are most welcome to work here too

@inqb8tr ... picture me as a 90 years old granny, who can barely move and spends the afternoons flashbacking into warmer (and tighter) memories while drinking tea with rum... now, please picture also a shotgun next to the rum bottle and a chainsaw under the table. would you kiss the granny? ja aja ja. you're welcome too monsieur

gashô

• I'm up for it. I've had a similar idea for PV but haven't worked up the courage to post it yet. Lets see how this goes.

• I like this idea. Reminds me of a project I'm working on.

• Cool. Why don't you start?