Personal View site logo
Greece: Some results
  • 157 Replies sorted by
  • Try reading this...

http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=33e4ec877eed6a43863a4a92e&id=b2c4368622&e=708b4886d7

You might want to rethink your ideas about Greece...

• So if what I'm reading is false, what is the cause of it in your opinion

Just go back in blog and read.

I know that it is false because billionaires did the same thing for long time, but nothing like this happened.

• So if what I'm reading is false, what is the cause of it in your opinion? In addition, how do you know it to be false when compared to a person who spends all of his time investigating what is going on in situations like this. I also disagree about there being nothing wrong about taking advantage of the situation. What the hedge fund predators did is make the situation much worse.

• @aae991

I don't need to read it to know that it is false. Btw, it is nothing wrong for someone to take advantage of situation. It is same thing as blame predator that he kills.

• Read Palast's stuff - you might reconsider. Are billionaires 100% responsible, no. But they sure took advantage of the situation and made it worse.

• @aae991

It is not fault of billionaires :-)

• There are numerous books and articles from Greg Palast that discuss this situation and its root causes. It's very revealing how some very wealthy characters have profited huge amounts of money from this disaster. There's even good evidence to suggest all of this was a setup to reap huge financial rewards for a select few. Palast is not prone to wild accusations and is one of the old-style investigative reporters who digs deep for his information. Deep enough that he gets death threats and other threats all the time. If what is happening in Greece spreads further across western and other developed nations we could see a real breakdown in society as people become pushed to the brink of survival while the billionaires pile up more billions. Scary stuff...