Personal View site logo
GH3 ordering and availability topic
  • 239 Replies sorted by
  • @ARTnVIDEO, how much did you paid for it?

• I had a pre order open with Adorama, but started hearing that the wait could be a little long so I googled "GH3 in stock", and found that National Camera Exchange had a few, called them yesterday, placed an order, and it shipped today. :)

• I've heard there won't be any kits in the USA...and I was looking forward to picking one up with the 12 - 35 :/

• Website is a mess but they are very good at responding by email and delivery was lighting quick.

Not sure what they charge for body only but it must be less than the £1199 going rate elsewhere.

• @Sph1nxster Thank' s, I mailed them for the body, their website is indeed terrible!

Any other options?!

• @MinorHD Contact this company www.geddesandmellis.co.uk

I bought my GH3 & 12-35 X lens from them for £1649 + £25 P an P

I thought it was a joke but everything arrived a week ago and was spot on.

• Guys, what are some reliable european and uk e-shops with decent priced gh3s that we can order right now? I wanna order and get mine asap, but since amazon uk's price is ridiculous, must find an alternative!

• B&H just shipped mine this morning... Funny, as i had cancelled it and bought a GH2 two weeks ago.... now, which one to return....??!

• Cool! Hope mine ships from B&H soon too.

• for somebody who lives in london and is looking for 1 panasonic gh3 i saw 3 in tottenham court road. in KAMLA telf 02073078342

• My 2 from Amazon just delivered. East coast USA.

• I received a tracking number from B&H a few hours ago. Mine left the building this morning.

• @driftwood

You did all wrong.

It must be 30 minutes, super slow motion (120fps mode turned into 240fps with interpolation) and with slow erotic music :-)

• Someone should Twixtor's Nick's video to 30 minutes. I would but I don't have the free time right now :)

• Here's one done in 30 seconds just for VK :-)

• Congrats. Unboxing video coming soon?

I want to see one in slow motion, 30 minutes, no less.

• cooooool, now we gonna have a look how much different the NTSC model is.

• Congrats. Unboxing video coming soon?

• Looks like Amazon finally shipped my GH3. Should be here tomorrow.

• @driftwood, thanks for posting availability info, as I don't see any in Jessops or John Lewis yet, it's good to know what shops have some in

A few days ago, I managed to get a Panasonic UK shop to order one from their system and post it out to me for £1200, I should get it on Saturday or Monday :)

• AVAILABILITY in Brighton UK Store

Don't like advertising but this may help those finding it hard to buy a GH3 - Just so anyone knows in the UK - some people in London have asked me - there are THREE body only GH3s sat at the Panasonic store in Brighton awaiting purchase - reserve one by calling 01273 827450. Get down there. I have just purchased the battery grip (not sure why it only allows one extra battery! Cannons do two dont they?)

• @Vitaliy, this is good news :-)
    Yes, when do you get your GH3 so that you can start to chase Panasonic?

• Hahaha, thanks Vitaliy, I'll be in touch

• @vitaliy the bigger question here is when will you recieve a gh3? non switchable pal/ntsc framerates is what stopped me from pre-ordering from the states. january is too far away in my books.