Personal View site logo
GH3 ordering and availability topic
  • 239 Replies sorted by
  • Waiting to hear back from my dealer about Canadian availability. Seems Panasonic has been pretty quiet on this side of the pond.

• Just got an estimated delivery by Amazon of 12-4 to 12-6. I am in New Jersey in USA.

• I have a delivery estimate from Amazon of Monday 12-03-2012. I ordered as soon as it was announced and have it coming via next day air. They will start shipping from Amazon on Friday.

I also have an order in with Samys.com and that one might ship tomorrow(Thursday 11/29/2012) and get here Friday morning(11/30/2012).

I am on the East coast of USA.

• They just updated my Amazon order. It is now shipping out Tomorrow and arriving Friday. I still might keep the Samys order though because it will arrive in the morning.

• aaand there we go.. Panasonic just delayed the shipments of GH3 to Czech Repubilc. There is no ETA at this moment when we are going to get them..

• Amazon uk & Wex are currently waiting for stock (although amazon have 1-3 months availablity)

• BH Photo just told me the first half of December, which I'm skeptical about now that you guys on the East Coast are seeing it later this week.

• Just got a shipping confirmation on the first of 2 from amazon. To be delivered on Saturday.

• @Jspatz

When did you place the pre-orders?

• I ordered September 17 within a few minutes of them appearing on the site for sale.

• Hi guys, I have just received information, panasonic Australia are receiving stock in January, so a select few pro camera stores in Sydney are taking pre orders. It's always a month or two later for cameras to hit oz. Damm I wish I was in the states

• @Fitzy

Again, nothing prevents you to use intermediate services and Amazon or any other US supplier.

• But Australia is PAL. So if he orders from the US, he would need the GH3 hack from you Vitaliy :-)

• But Australia is PAL. So if he orders from the US, he would need the GH3 hack from you Vitaliy :-)

Yep, but it was carefully planned plot from my side :-)

• @vitaliy the bigger question here is when will you recieve a gh3? non switchable pal/ntsc framerates is what stopped me from pre-ordering from the states. january is too far away in my books.

• Hahaha, thanks Vitaliy, I'll be in touch

• @Vitaliy, this is good news :-)
    Yes, when do you get your GH3 so that you can start to chase Panasonic?

• AVAILABILITY in Brighton UK Store

Don't like advertising but this may help those finding it hard to buy a GH3 - Just so anyone knows in the UK - some people in London have asked me - there are THREE body only GH3s sat at the Panasonic store in Brighton awaiting purchase - reserve one by calling 01273 827450. Get down there. I have just purchased the battery grip (not sure why it only allows one extra battery! Cannons do two dont they?)

• @driftwood, thanks for posting availability info, as I don't see any in Jessops or John Lewis yet, it's good to know what shops have some in

A few days ago, I managed to get a Panasonic UK shop to order one from their system and post it out to me for £1200, I should get it on Saturday or Monday :)

• Looks like Amazon finally shipped my GH3. Should be here tomorrow.

• Congrats. Unboxing video coming soon?

• cooooool, now we gonna have a look how much different the NTSC model is.

• Congrats. Unboxing video coming soon?

I want to see one in slow motion, 30 minutes, no less.

• Here's one done in 30 seconds just for VK :-)

• Someone should Twixtor's Nick's video to 30 minutes. I would but I don't have the free time right now :)