Personal View site logo
Sigma FP-L new 8K camera
  • 42 Replies sorted by
  • Special SmallRIg cages

SIGMA and SmallRig officially collaborated in the early stages of the accessory development. Aiming to provide the best user experience for filmmakers, the designers and engineers on both sides frequently exchanged ideas and insights until the final release.

Designed to provide all-around protection and mounting options, SmallRig Cage for SIGMA fp Series (ID: 3211) can effectively support professional video shooting, and allows SIGMA users to fully utilize the Bayer array full frame image under multiple scenarios.

At the same time, SmallRig Cage for SIGMA ELECTRONIC VIEWFINDER EVF-11 (ID: 3226) is brought to the market. It is compatible with SmallRig Cage for SIGMA fp Series, and features multiple threaded holes for various accessories as well as quick switch between different shooting modes.

SIGMA fp L is designed for multi-scene shooting. To support that, SmallRig Cage Kit for SIGMA fp Series (ID: 3227) features stronger compatibility, and the built-in NATO rail enables quick assembly and disassembly of the top handle and the monitor. To maintain a compact and lightweight design, the cage is also compatible with SIGMA original ELECTRONIC VIEWFINDER EVF-11 and related accessories, providing comfortable shooting experience.

SIGMA fp L has established the complete ecology for handheld shooting, dual-rob shooting, and gimbal shooting with SmallRig accessories. More possibilities will be further unveiled.

sa16830.jpg
    800 x 515 - 50K
  • Firmware v1.01

• Fixed the phenomenon that the scale bar is rarely displayed when the focus is finely adjusted manually after focusing with AF.
    • Fixed the phenomenon that the camera freezes in rare cases during continuous AF shooting.
    • Fixed the phenomenon that the focusing sound is muted when shooting with single AF.
  • Shorten wooden grip

http://stkb.co.jp/info/?p=17533

sa17561.jpg
    800 x 583 - 70K
  • Good DR

sa17581.jpg
    692 x 390 - 30K
  • Firmware 2.0

Equipped with a "false color" function that displays the exposure status on the screen in different colors and allows you to grasp the exposure status of any part.

Equipped with a "focus ring control" function that allows you to set the amount of focus movement by the focus ring to either linear or non-linear.

Equipped with a "STILL / CINE interlocking setting" function that allows you to select whether or not to interlock the exposure settings in CINE mode and STILL mode.

Added "Screenshot" and "False color" to the functions assigned by "Custom button function".

The specifications have been changed so that the time until shooting and the exposure time are counted for self-timer (2 seconds and 10 seconds), bulb shooting, and shooting for 1 second or longer.

In STILL mode, it is now possible to set the display of information (focal length and shooting distance) of the lens being worn during shooting.

In CINE mode, "Clip number" that can change the clip numbering method has been added to "File name / Number" in the "SYSTEM" menu.

Improved the algorithm for color shading correction.

Improved the operation of "Pre-AF" in STILL mode and "Always AF" in CINE mode.

• False color is something I liked when I had a Ninja V. Hopefully this comes to the original FP, if it's not already there. Pretty sure I will pick one up at some point. Too many things to like about these. Just hard to justify the cost for me personally. Not saying they aren't worth it, cause really the RAW DNG makes them worth it for anyone with this need/desire IMHO. Just hard being a Nikon shooter to justify another lens system till these are dirt cheap, or I have a bit more cash flow.