Personal View site logo
Coronavirus: The shroud of the dark side has fallen
  • 33 Replies sorted by
  • On segregation

Deputies and employees of the State Duma apparatus may not present QR codes to work in the building of the chamber, since the collective immunity of deputies today reaches 94%, and employees of the apparatus - 99%. State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin announced this on Tuesday.

"We have one deputy who is sick with covid ... Today, the level of collective immunity of State Duma deputies is 94%," Volodin stressed. The leader in terms of vaccination and the presence of antibodies is the Liberal Democratic Party faction, followed by the United Russia faction, followed by the A Just Russia - For Truth and the Communist Party faction, and the New People faction closes the list.

"As for the collective immunity of staff members - 99%. That is why now, when working out the issue of QR codes and, accordingly, the need to carry out certain events related to visiting the State Duma, we, as for the State Duma deputies and staff members, taking into account the results, draw them outside the scope of this requirement. Because we either have been ill and have antibodies, or have been vaccinated, " Volodin said.

Guys who make stupid rules don't want to follow them.

• The Canadian federal government announced that it will pump millions more into its “voluntary” COVID isolation site program to “help” temporary foreign workers forced to isolate as well build a new virus camp.

Canadian Minister of Health Jean-Yves Duclos said in a press release last Friday that more than $5 million will be provided for COVID sites and programs in the province of British Columbia through “Canada’s Safe Voluntary Isolation Sites Program.”

“Helping people to self-isolate when they don’t have the means to do so where they live is an important way to protect Canadians from COVID-19,” Duclos claimed.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-govt-pouring-millions-more-on-voluntary-covid-isolation-sites/

• @radikalfilm

Wow, issue here can be that exactly Russian source can be wrong. For now I removed this last bullet point until I find German source.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev thanks, I will wait. I manage a "resistence" page with quite some followers, and my audience demands fact-checked sources. Worse, when they can't accept the news they deem them fake, or that I'm sold to Russian interests lol. That's when I slap them with first-tier sources and silence them :) So many still aren't willing to see what's going on, it's mass psychosis.

• @radikalfilm

It seems like information source on this point is different from original Focus article, need to look further.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev can you give me an exact source for the last bullet point „Funding for riot control units will be sharply increased, as well as a massive purchase of equipment to disperse riots.” Thanks. I couldn't find it here https://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/vor-ministerpraesidentenkonferenz-beschlussvorlage-vor-corona-gipfel-knallhart-massnahmen-fuer-deutschland-geplant_id_24478563.html

• The German authorities plan to tighten anti-coronavirus measures, in particular, to restrict the access of those who have not been ill with COVID-19 and have not been vaccinated to shops while access to grocery stores is temporarily retained. This is stated in the draft resolution drawn up following the meeting of the prime ministers of the federal states, acting Chancellor Angela Merkel and future Chancellor Olaf Scholz, according to FOCUS Online.

List of restrictions:

• Banning the unvaccinated and non-vaccinated from going to stores (temporary exception for grocery and pharmacies)
    • Those who have not been vaccinated and have not been ill will be able to meet only with their families and with a maximum of two more people.
    • Only people with vaccinations or with certificates of previous illness will be admitted to any events.
    • The number of participants in major events will be limited. If the event is held outdoors, no more than 5,000 people can attend.
    • In schools, masks will be required for students of all grades.
    • The vaccination campaign needs to be expanded to new populations, up to and including infants.
    • Vaccinations will become mandatory for the elderly who live in nursing homes and their staff. In case of refusal, eviction or dismissal will follow.
  • Germany will join the party

Germany on Tuesday inched closer to mandatory coronavirus vaccines after incoming Chancellor Olaf Scholz said they were necessary to contain a fierce fourth wave of the pandemic.

Scholz said he wanted parliament to vote on the matter before the end of the year.

“Too many people have not got vaccinated,” Scholz told Bild television. Making jabs compulsory is justified “to protect us all”.

The compulsory vaccinations should be in force “in the beginning of February or March so we must move quickly now,” Scholz said