Personal View site logo
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by

sa17566.jpg
    800 x 466 - 105K
  • @firstbase

Most of this is really baseless. Think about it, if the vaccine spike protein causes all these problems, the virus itself does the same and worse with a greater variety of antigens. Go read the Oxford study on brain scans and how this virus is neurotropic. Why in the world someone would risk contracting this virus is beyond me.

• @mistas It’s not toxic to nerves it’s like little bombs exploding and making cloths of blood and later converting it to prions like proteins. That’s what generates the apparent damage in brain, later decreasing brain functions as it ends up in long term damage.

Note: this happens everywhere it catches on receptors anywhere in the body liver, kidneys, lungs, brain, heart etc.

• @endotoxic

Thing why it work so efficiently is that it destroys unique cells, ones with proper receptors.

And this cells are responsible for dynamics of the vessels, organs and so on.

So, COVID is designed to be slow killer. Instantly it kills only millions, but it will significantly reduce lifetime for billions.

And this was the design goal.

• That’s why I highly doubt vaccines, for my understanding it will accelerate long term severe damage on vaccinated people if get infected, Not to mention all the highly risky short and long term. unknown effects of vaccines.

Quiet a choice we have to make.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

We have to admit ...it,s a well made design...

• Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA vaccines, banned and censored by YouTube and LinkedIn after he speaks out about the risk of “experimental vaccines."

This is very telling to me. The inventor of the technology warns that we are not able to have informed consent as to the risks associated with these so-called vaccines. He points out that it's not the effective antigen the drug companies hoped it would be because these spike proteins are not staying localized at the point of injection, but rather are spreading throughout the entire body. Something smells rotten in Denmark.

• The spike protein is not the risk - it's how it triggers immunity that can be a problem in some people, just like some people get symptoms from pollen allergy and some don't. Probably the dose should be modified based on age, and this has not been analyzed effectively yet. I'm not aware of any example in medicine where there is a legitimate long term consequence from vaccines. But for a real virus infection there sure is: varicella zoster, HPV, zika, and now covid.

• @Mistas

Most important thing with COVID and vaccines is that issues are very long term, many years. And they affect lot of body parts.

I now view COVID like some cool and complex magic act, similar to this:

People don't usually get that short thing can require years of work and thousands of hours of repetitions.

Same is true for 9/11, normal people don't get the amount of preparation and training that go into things like this. And COVID is around 100x more long time and complex thing.

• @vitaliy_kiselev covid it’s magic!!!!!!

Amazing lol

• Interesting stuff

Working with patients with coronavirus infection, I very carefully analyzed each case, each fact and put together all my observations of them.

I was faced with 11 questions, to which, in my opinion, there should be one answer.

1) Why does the Covid 19 virus selectively target the lungs? Why doesn't he find the point of application, for example, in the kidneys or in the heart, etc.

2) Why are obese patients more difficult to tolerate the disease than asthenics?

3) Why do people with long smoking history rarely get sick, when they should potentially be at risk?

4) Why do patients with rheumatoid diseases receiving methotrexate have virtually no Covid complications?

5) Why do cancer patients taking cytostatics also do not have Covid complications?

6) Why in some countries, as well as in Russia, in patients taking the heavy antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil), is the effectiveness of Covid treatment noted? Whereas the purpose of this drug is experimental and unproven.

7) Why is dexamethasone the only drug proven to be effective against COVID-19? How is it effective?

8) Doctors in Thailand successfully use the combination drug for HIV Lopinavir + Ritonavir (Kaletra), which is also licensed for the treatment of Covid19 in Israel and was used until recently in Russia. And then the question arises, how does the HIV drug affect Covid 19.

9) Scientists from Italy and Australia have discovered that anaprilin, an anti-pressure drug from the b-blocker group, treats the Coronavirus. Here, like anyone else, I had a question, but how does an antihypertensive drug help in the fight against Covid.

10) Medical workers often turn to me and complain about how difficult their illness is. While they receive both antiviral drugs and antibiotics according to the scheme, they do not just take in pills and injections, but inject them intravenously into a dropper. Why are they so badly and so protractedly ill, because they are being treated according to the full program?

11) It often happens that you come to a call to an elderly patient with coronavirus and hear from them the following - I quote patients: “I had a high fever, I started injecting antibiotics intramuscularly and on the third day it got better”. Convinced that the antibiotic does not work for Covid 19, he attributed this phenomenon to coincidence and coincidence. But each time the question arose: why are there so often and so many of these accidents?

So what unites all these 11 questions that arose when observing Covid patients, what is the relationship between them?

And I found this relationship. Combines all these observations: a surfactant of the alveoli of the lungs, or rather, if there are phospholipids, of which they are composed.

A surfactant lines the pulmonary alveoli and prevents the walls of the alveoli from sticking together during breathing.

Here is one answer to the above questions.

1) Why are the lungs affected? The alveoli of the lungs are composed of surfactant, which are 85% phospholipids.

2) Why are obese patients more difficult to tolerate the disease? The lung surfactant is 99% fat, and obese patients have higher surfactant activity.

3) Why do people with long smoking history rarely get sick? Tobacco smoke inhibits the lung surfactant and destroys it.

4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) Let's unite the questions. Why are all these drugs, completely from different pharmacological groups, with different points of application, have a positive effect in the treatment of Covid, what unites them. You will be shocked now. All these drugs have one and the same property. All of them: (methotrexate, dexamethasone, antimalarial drug - hydroxychloroquine, a drug for pressure - anaprilin, a combined drug for HIV - Kaletra and running ahead I will say - LIDOCAINE) have the ability to inhibit the enzyme phospholipase A2 - which hydrolyzes phospholipids.

10) 11) Questions. Now you understand why the same antibiotics when administered intravenously (in particular, among the medical workers who contacted me) do not work in the treatment of Covid, while positive dynamics were observed in other patients who injected the drug intramuscularly.

Yes, you thought right, because Covid was treated not with the antibiotic that both used, but with the LIDOCAINE solution, in which the antibiotic was simply diluted for intramuscular injection. And medical workers injected antibiotics into a dropper, naturally without dilution on lidocaine. You can just imagine the tons of antibiotics that were administered to patients for the treatment of covid, but in fact it was not the antibiotic itself that helped them, but the solution in which it was simply diluted.

Lidocaine has the most pronounced properties of a phospholipase A2 inhibitor.

Having identified this feature of similarity, I assigned a group of 17 Covid patients with complaints at the time of examination of temperature up to 38 ° C, cough, headache, loss of taste and smell, inhalation with lidocaine to act directly on the respiratory system. And the second group of patients of 5 people is the standard treatment according to clinical guidelines.

I took phone numbers from all patients and left my own to control the dynamics in 2-3 days.

But in anticipation of a miracle of confirmation of his observation, without waiting for these 3 days, he phoned the first group the next day in the evening after literally one day of treatment. On the second day, 12 patients showed complete recovery. I quote the responses of the patients: "there was no temperature by the evening and there were no complaints" 5 patients noted a significant improvement in their condition, but their temperature remained at about 37 ° C for another 3 days. Upon repeated visits to these patients, a successful outcome of the disease was observed.

As for the second group of patients on standard treatment: they called me 3 days later without positive dynamics to resolve the issue of CT.

The etiopathogenesis of Covid 19 still needs to be studied, this will take time, which, unfortunately, we have very little.

Now I am describing the most effective treatment for Covid 19 in my practice, which I have come to.

Dilute lidocaine solution 2% 2 ml with 2 ml 0.9% Nacl solution (saline) and carry out inhalation using a nebulizer 3 times a day. This treatment is also suitable for children from 2 years of age. Just remember always that any medicine has its own contraindications. Due to the allergic nature of lidocaine, if you have not used it before, then the first inhalation should be carried out with caution and in a lower concentration.

I prescribed this treatment to different patients, both at the beginning of the disease, and in a mild form and with pneumonia at CT 1 and at CT 2, as well as at the stage of pneumonia consolidation, those who had a fever. Everywhere there is a quick positive effect, especially if this treatment is started from the first days of the disease. The only thing is that I have not tested my method only in patients with CT 3 and CT 4 pneumonia, because these categories of patients receive inpatient treatment in hospitals.

• On adenovirus based vaccines

Adenoviruses belong to another class of viruses - DNA viruses. In them, just like in humans, all information is stored in DNA, and not in half as in RNA. This explains most of their features. Adenoviruses, like coronaviruses, enter the cell by interacting with the cell receptor (1), but instead of immediately starting to copy itself, the viral capsid with all the information stored in it moves to the cell nucleus (2, 3) and injects DNA into the cell nucleus (four). In the cell nucleus, viral DNA uses the resources of the cell to create multiple copies of itself (5), as well as to assemble multiple copies of itself (6). The copies are subsequently delivered to the cell membrane and released from the cell, most often by rupture of the cell membrane (8). Just like the coronavirus, the adenovirus creates auxiliary proteins, some of which are transported to the surface of the cell membrane (7). And just like in the case of the coronavirus, the immune system detects viral proteins and destroys the virion and infected cells (9), if they have not already been destroyed by the adenovirus.

The genome of the adenovirus is taken and parts are removed from it, which allow the virus to multiply and bypass the immune system. Such a virus is called non-replicating (unable to copy itself). Further, in place of the E1 gene, an artificially recreated gene is inserted into this virus (that is, it is not taken from the coronavirus, but is synthesized in the laboratory), which encodes the spike protein of the coronavirus. The result is a construct consisting of a non-replicating adenovirus with a gene encoding a spike protein inside, which is not able to hide its presence in a cell from the immune system. It is worth noting that this virus multiplies in a specially modified HEK293 cell culture which contains the E1 gene necessary for copying the adenovirus. Later, the virus is separated and purified from cell culture and other contaminants, but since HEK293 contains the required gene, it is possible that the virus can "restore" this gene from the gene from HEK293. Thus, the adenovirus can become replicating again. But in modern laboratory conditions, this parameter is limited and for Sputnik V the maximum number of viral particles that can replicate again is 5000 particles per dose (only 10e10-10e11 viral particles in one vaccine).

Such we have a corrected adenovirus, from which the E1 and E3 genes have been removed and the spike protein gene has been added. How does the vaccine work? The main mechanism of work of the vaccine is repeated by the adenovirus: the virus enters the cell (1, 2, 3), and then into the cell nucleus (4). Since it cannot reproduce, but can use the resources of the cell to create its proteins, the virus creates only mRNA (5) and then (6) the spike protein itself and the protein of the adenovirus. Then, using cellular mechanisms, the spike-protein with the adenovirus proteins end up on the cell surface (7), where they are recognized by the immune system (8). The cell, as in the case of coronavirus or adenovirus, dies from the immune system. Thus, the immune system is activated in the same way as in a normal viral infection without the side effects of uncontrolled copying of the viral genome and masking from the immune system.

Conclusions:

• The adenovirus vector vaccine uses natural mechanisms to activate the immune system. It cannot weaken the immune system in any way (but it is not for sure).
    • The adenovirus vector vaccine is non-replicating and therefore cannot lead to adenovirus infection, and even more so to coronavirus (from which it inherited only the spike protein in the genetic code). In addition, the infected cells are destroyed by the immune system, and as a result, no viral DNA or RNA remains in your body.
    • There is no study that adenoviruses lead to infertility or that adenoviruses can insert their DNA into human DNA. If you think that this is possible, then I have bad news for you - you are already sterile and your germ cells have mutated, since at least once (and most likely many times) in your life you have been exposed to an adenovirus infection.
    • The negative effect of the vaccine on the fetus is also not justified. If the vaccine affected the fetus, then any adenovirus infection would do it no worse, or even better.
    • Spike protein alone does not cause coronavirus. It is just the key that allows the virus to enter your cells. And in the adenovirus vector vaccine, this key is also in the form of a key mold. Moreover, this mold is made by man, not a virus. That is, it is impossible to catch a coronavirus from a vaccine.
    • In the case of a coronavirus or adenovirus disease, many times more cells die than during vaccination, due to the fact that the virus multiplies uncontrollably. At the same time, during vaccination, the adenovirus vector is localized mainly at the injection site, and during illness, the virus spreads throughout the body.
    • Since when creating a vaccine, the entire genome responsible for creating a spike protein in the coronavirus is taken, as a result, a whole spike protein appears on the cell surface for recognition by the immune system. The body does not create one variation of antibodies (monoclonality) for the spike protein, but creates many variations of antibodies (polyclonality) to different parts of the spike protein (epitopes). Thus, when vaccinated with adenovirus vector vaccine, you can also be protected.
    sa17589.jpg
    646 x 685 - 69K
    sa17590.jpg
    652 x 698 - 71K
  • Comment to the post above - as we can see, vaccine makes huge amount of full spike proteins and push them on the cell surface, with tons of them going into the blood flow.

Most probably real issue is that such spike proteins interfere with cells receptors and make them function much worse. Also, we do not know long time immunity issues after feeding them spike protein, also note that labs can modify this spike protein as much as they want.

We also do not know if vaccines can actually be used to guide and fasten virus mutations by providing necessary spike protein modifications. Such way it is almost impossible to track the origin of issue.

• Article on restrictions

Most countries have implemented restrictions on mobility to prevent the spread of Coronavirus disease-19 (COVID-19), entailing considerable societal costs but, at least initially, based on limited evidence of effectiveness. We asked whether mobility restrictions were associated with changes in the occurrence of COVID-19 in 34 OECD countries plus Singapore and Taiwan. Our data sources were the Google Global Mobility Data Source, which reports different types of mobility, and COVID-19 cases retrieved from the dataset curated by Our World in Data. Beginning at each country’s 100th case, and incorporating a 14-day lag to account for the delay between exposure and illness, we examined the association between changes in mobility (with January 3 to February 6, 2020 as baseline) and the ratio of the number of newly confirmed cases on a given day to the total number of cases over the past 14 days from the index day (the potentially infective ‘pool’ in that population), per million population, using LOESS regression and logit regression. In two-thirds of examined countries, reductions of up to 40% in commuting mobility (to workplaces, transit stations, retailers, and recreation) were associated with decreased cases, especially early in the pandemic. Once both mobility and incidence had been brought down, further restrictions provided little additional benefit. These findings point to the importance of acting early and decisively in a pandemic.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-92766-z

• Spike protein is 450 base pairs, or 150 AA. Antibody binding domains on the heavy chain are 5 to 15 AA in sequence so there are an almost infinite amount of combinations from the mRNA and DNA vaccines. Even if there are multiple mutations altering sets of base pairs there will still be more than enough viable antibodies. The bigger worry is if there are mutations that change the way the spike protein folds or that change its charge enough to impact antibody activity. There's also T cell competence which is highly variable and is probably the more important factor in the body's ability to ward off a covid infection - problem is that T cell action is very difficult to study and quantify.

• Re: spike proteins in circulation binding to receptors - spike on the virus changes shape to latch onto the cell and this leads to a cascade of cellular events to enable the virus to enter the cell. Free spike proteins are non-functional, they aren't attached to anything else so while there may be some short term low level competitive inhibition going on, I fail to see any mechanism that would be responsible for detectable downstream cellular changes. These short-lived floating spikes should eventually be metabolized by either the kidney or liver.

• @Mistas

Free spike proteins are non-functional, they aren't attached to anything else so while there may be some short term low level competitive inhibition going on, I fail to see any mechanism that would be responsible for detectable downstream cellular changes. These short-lived floating spikes should eventually be metabolized by either the kidney or liver.

I am not so sure.

We clearly see huge push for total vaccination, we also saw extreme resistance to any other cure, most such things are banned on all main media and platforms now. This is not usual and normal.

And only real common thing among vaccines is that all of them produce lot of complete spike proteins.

Most probably we just don't know that authors of all this know already.

Personally I think that we still have many steps left before endgame.

It will be false hopes, celebrations, new tragedies and after this it will be checkmate.

• The study was conducted from March 25, 2020 to January 24, 2021 by scientists at the Scripps Research Institute in California. It was attended by over 37 thousand people using Fitbit, Apple Watch and other wearable devices. The research was carried out using the MyDataHelps application. Back in October last year, an article was published based on the collected data, according to which combining data from wearable devices and user messages about symptoms provides a more accurate detection of COVID-19 diseases in the early stages than focusing only on symptoms.

Now scientists have analyzed other data collected during the study and found that wearable devices can tell about the long-term consequences of the coronavirus. It is noted that wearable devices record persistent negative changes in health indicators in patients with COVID-19, including heart rate and sleep indicators.

Scientists have found that about nine days after the first onset of symptoms, the heart rate of COVID-19 patients decreases. After this decline, which is not seen in people with other medical conditions, the heart rate rises and remains high for several months. It takes about 79 days to normalize the heart rate. Sleep quality and physical activity levels in those who have had coronavirus return to baseline values ​​much more slowly than those who have had other diseases.

• As expected

The Epsilon coronavirus mutation discovered in California has learned to bypass antibodies. Research by scientists at the University of Washington and Vir Biotechnology laboratory is published in the journal Science.

Experts have found in the new SARS-CoV-2 strain, three changes in critical areas of the spike protein, which the virus uses to link with angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) on the cell surface. One of these mutations affected the receptor-binding site of the coronavirus "thorn".

The other two remodeled part of the N-terminal domain of the spike protein. Thanks to these metamorphoses, COVID-19 "learned" to neutralize monoclonal antibodies that are produced after vaccination with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

Spike mutations of the epsilon strain in the same way bypass natural antibodies that arise in humans after infection with a coronavirus infection, scientists say.

According to experts, the effectiveness of vaccines Moderna and Pfizer in relation to the "California" version of SARS-CoV-2 decreased by 50-70%.

• More On Lidocaine

• A sanitary pass indicating a vaccination or a negative test result for COVID-19 will become mandatory in France from August to visit bars, restaurants, as well as when boarding a train or plane, said President of the French Republic Emmanuel Macron.

"Starting in August, a sanitary pass will be required in cafes, restaurants, shopping malls, hospitals, nursing homes, as well as on planes, trains and long-distance buses," Macron said in his address to the nation on Monday.

In addition, from July 21, a sanitary pass will be required when visiting cultural events, concerts, performances, festivals. All visitors over 12 years old will have to provide a sanitary pass, the head of the republic noted.

All is progressing very fast now.

• In January, England broke international agreement when it decided to increase the time between doses of Covid-19 vaccine from the recommended three weeks to 12. This allowed more people to get their first dose faster. It was a gamble that initially worked because it allowed more of the most vulnerable people to gain partial protection faster, and early evidence confirmed that a longer period between two shots was most effective. The government has since shortened the waiting time between two shots in response to the Delta option because two doses provide maximum protection against it.

Two shots is also very interesting thing. In vector vaccines at least they explain it that you can have antibodies for one of the used viruses. For mRNA vaccines explanation is much more vague.

I think that two vaccines shots are required because final stage (not now) will involve some kind of binary virus, that will be 100% safe in each vaccine, but combined it produced antibodies that attack female eggs killing them in less than 24 hours. And two vaccines are required exactly for speed and inevitability, as people will have tons of antibodies already in your body.

• The genetic makeup of an individual contributes to susceptibility and response to viral infection. While environmental, clinical and social factors play a role in exposure to SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 disease severity1,2, host genetics may also be important. Identifying host-specific genetic factors may reveal biological mechanisms of therapeutic relevance and clarify causal relationships of modifiable environmental risk factors for SARS-CoV-2 infection and outcomes. We formed a global network of researchers to investigate the role of human genetics in SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 severity. We describe the results of three genome-wide association meta-analyses comprised of up to 49,562 COVID-19 patients from 46 studies across 19 countries. We reported 13 genome-wide significant loci that are associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection or severe manifestations of COVID-19. Several of these loci correspond to previously documented associations to lung or autoimmune and inflammatory diseases3–7. They also represent potentially actionable mechanisms in response to infection. Mendelian Randomization analyses support a causal role for smoking and body mass index for severe COVID-19 although not for type II diabetes. The identification of novel host genetic factors associated with COVID-19, with unprecedented speed, was made possible by the community of human genetic researchers coming together to prioritize sharing of data, results, resources and analytical frameworks. This working model of international collaboration underscores what is possible for future genetic discoveries in emerging pandemics, or indeed for any complex human disease.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03767-x

• Mordor news

Now cameras record not only traffic violations, but also violations of the mask regime by bus and taxi drivers.

According to Valentin Kushnikov, head of the control department of the Ministry of Regional Security, in Omsk, since last week, the Potok-plus system has been activated within the framework of the Safe City program.