Personal View site logo
War: Trump lost, began the war has, story of rigged election results
  • 194 Replies sorted by
  • @stonebat

Joe just await instructions, he is old sick puppet and need to save energy. Actually he can be never president at all and we can see twist right before inauguration. Btw it can be that Trump knows about this and specifically is trying to make it much harder to make.

Trump best bet now is direct military coup with full attack on 5 leading tech companies with their full demise and breakup to 10 small companies each within 5 weeks.

Lefty globalists issue is that all their stakes are now focused in few US tech monopolies, this is dangerous.

• I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA."

Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

Trump is toast.

• Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, November 25. On November 25, President Xi Jinping called Joseph Biden to congratulate him on his election as President of the United States.

Xi Jinping pointed out in the congratulatory message that promoting the healthy and stable development of Sino-US relations not only conforms to the fundamental interests of the two peoples, but also is the common expectation of the international community. It is hoped that both sides will uphold the spirit of non-conflict, non-confrontation, mutual respect, and win-win cooperation, focus on cooperation, manage differences, promote the healthy and stable development of Sino-US relations, and work with other countries and the international community to advance the noble cause of world peace and development.

On the same day, Vice President Wang Qishan called Kamala Harris to congratulate her on being elected as the Vice President of the United States.

Now the last hope of Trump is Mordor :-)

sa15641.jpg
    358 x 318 - 20K
  • Breaking: Judge has suspended certification of votes in PA over fraud evidence brought forward by the Trump legal team. He granted a hearing Friday Nov 27th.

• The judge needs to have his tin hat checked for bugs. The result has already been certified. The state will appeal and his ruling will be overturned. All the twittering Trumpsters need to take their medication and settle down.

• @4CardsMan

All the twittering Trumpsters need to take their medication and settle down.

Trumsters do the good thing - they shift the boundaries of discussions.

And we need to shift stuff much further to show fake nature of pinky democrats.
    If Trump supporters will manage to force real right-left discussions lot of things will become obvious.

People need to throw pinky guys out into dumster of history to move further.

• "USA are back again, ready to lead the world" (Biden) Nuances

Maybe too so many votes have been cast then "president of the world" tho.

• Not so fast. Never mind. He’s already slow. Trumpism going strong.

sa15691.jpg
    800 x 491 - 54K
  • The official results in the photo @11/24 are not the official results, of course.

• This will NOT blow over! it's actually happening.

• Computed tomography confirmed two leg fractures in the likely next president of the United States, Joe Biden. This was announced by his attending physician Kevin O'Connor, reports The Hill.

He was diagnosed with filamentous fractures of the lateral and middle sphenoid bones of the foot. It is noted that for several weeks the politician will be forced to wear a special shoe.

Are they sure he'll survive till January, as it seems like risky bet?

• Arizona State Legislature hearing

• My guess. Only far left politics would survive in democrats party. In the long run, it would help strengthen far-rights. That would be the worst outcome.

• @stonebat what is a far left democrat? Never seem any. You talk of those who advocate bombing small muslim children with small bombs instead of big rainbow bombs? Or the ones that propose to intern mexicans in slums as oposed to cells with pinatas?

Maybe its the sanders guy, the one that spent the last 2 elections sponsoring war hawk lobby even after they shove some big party decisions democratically down his ass, this is the far left guy.

• Yeah the far left is relative. For now, AOC. Of course it's likely to get far more extreme.

• @stonebat

AOC is actually quite far right social-democrat. She is considered as very left only because US keep all political spectrum very shifted to the right. She also always underlines that she is same business and capitalist servant as any other politicians around.

Left politicians are guys who seriously want to make means of production common. And from this it can range.

Usually in all countries public left are in big crisis, but not because it is some mental or other problem, but because left politicians want to be nice part of the system and want to keep nice usual or even rich life.

It is all shifting now, but it need tectonic shifts with such amount that Lenin position in 1917/18 will be considered very right (and he had been extreme left at the time). Modern left need to quit safe gold cages and stop cosplaying, as actual potential of present social system allow much more extreme things.

• Michigan State Legislature hearing

• After all hearing then what? Each State like Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia .. is going to deny their state certificate ? Are these states going to make up deadline on 12/8?

• @tinbeo Not "deny", rather "take back the power to nominate electors". It's a constitutional fact (confirmed by the Supreme Court) that the State Legislatures have the authority, by way of joint resolution, to declare which persons will represent the State in the Electoral College. This is a proviso in the Constitution for when there is doubt about the "peasant" voting process and/or results. So, the (Democrat) governor can certify the election results, and the (Republican) majority in the State Legislature can say "Nay, we affirm that the will of the State is for these persons to represent the State in the Electoral College". As crazy as that seems, it's all in the US Constitution. “A republic, if you can keep it.” A Republic is a union of states, not a representative democracy. The ultimate play could be in Congress, if neither candidate makes it past the 270 mark. Each state has exactly one vote, regardless of the number of House representatives. The Republicans have majority in more state legislatures (it's 27-23 I think), hence MAGA, civil war, or smh.

I'm neither a US citizen nor do I live in the US, so it's all a movie to me, which could turn bad for the world at large.