Personal View site logo
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by
  • ....a number of those doctors were ER doctors, treating corona patients on a daily basis.

I did not see breakup of this video participants, but previous one had been quite pathetic.

Obviously they use n95 masks at their practice.

Obviously if they mean that they say they should use P100/P3 proper full face masks. Or nothing at all.

I prefer nothing - so they'll die sooner and in bigger numbers.

Rightwing...that's your classification. They were also proponents of hydroxy. Is hydroxy only rightwing ?

HCQ also had been pushed by right wing media, yes.

Issue is that most probably we saw spectacle with both sides trying to cloud our judgement and steal time from proper cure finding. Postmodern style thingy.

Research papers I saw from HCQ proponents had been really poor quality and none of them stood for treatments and proved it efficient still.

We had similar info since April in corresponding topic (where in turn you tried to wrote that masks that are properly sealed can be worn only by idiots)."" is not true. We were referring to respirators, not n95 masks. And I've yet to see one person in public in hundreds of videos with perhaps millions of people around the world who is using a respirator. Not one. I guess the news crew missed you

It is fully true, as we have history of posts, easy to check. Since April I wrote about N95 masks issues with sealing. Well, since two months time I helped to get like 20 half masks to people who wear it each day. And get to your head that thing we talked about is called "half-mask".

Mainstream and other popular media is not depicting all real life. People use to get masks and N95 ones in pharmacies and they do not have 3M stuff, now it is 99% goes into hospitals (at least here it is such). Most popular question I got in last two weeks - where to get one?

Right now you are in schizophrenic position - you do not like sealing and efficiency of N95 masks, but you also do not think you need any mask, and think that wearing proper half mask is beyond possible.

And yes it's probably possible that someone could get infected outside. Someone could also be hit by an asteroid as well. I said the possibility is statistically minuscule.

No, flu related research showed that it is not small probability.

Actually all WHO fight on that methods virus spreads had two goals - save distancing approach and save "no masks on populated street" approach.

The same is true with the flu. We get it from our families, or from cheeky greetings, or from touching infected surfaces.

Touching infected surfaces is less than 1% of flu infections, statistically not important.

Yet authorities are using your perspective to destroy the world's socioeconomic reality, and actually ban people from beaches and parks. Totalitarianism reigns, sadly.

For now idiots reigns, guided by traitors in ruling class. Exactly where "totalitarism" aka efficient proper goal management worked and where enemy agents had been removed from media - all things went good, contrary to US and EU.

• @Vitaliy....a number of those doctors were ER doctors, treating corona patients on a daily basis. Obviously they use n95 masks at their practice. Rightwing...that's your classification. They were also proponents of hydroxy. Is hydroxy only rightwing ? They said treatments were available, and that the medical consequences of the pandemic were far less than the socioeconomic/political consequences. World poverty has doubled, not because of the virus but because of the political shutdowns. And this...." We had similar info since April in corresponding topic (where in turn you tried to wrote that masks that are properly sealed can be worn only by idiots and COVID is no biggie)."" is not true. We were referring to respirators, not n95 masks. And I've yet to see one person in public in hundreds of videos with perhaps millions of people around the world who is using a respirator. Not one. I guess the news crew missed you. And I never said covid was "no biggie". Show me. And "shops and transports" are closed environments. Everyone should protect themselves in closed environments. Did I need to name all closed environments to make the point ? Then add bars, stores, restaurants, strip clubs etc. I've never said different. And yes it's probably possible that someone could get infected outside. Someone could also be hit by an asteroid as well. I said the possibility is statistically minuscule. The same is true with the flu. We get it from our families, or from cheeky greetings, or from touching infected surfaces. The possibility of inhaling enough virus load to infect me while I'm walking down the street or in a park or at the beach is nil. Yet authorities are using your perspective to destroy the world's socioeconomic reality, and actually ban people from beaches and parks. Totalitarianism reigns, sadly.

• @kurth

.a pretty pathetic response...w/o thinking, or perhaps even understanding their point. And they're doctors....you're not.

Almost all (if not 100%) of this doctors have absolutely zero experience in COVID related fields or COVID treatment. They reference complete bullshit stories, like WHO statements that had been long explained as errors and had been made to prevent shortage of protective masks for medical personnel.

Maybe that's how you do it in mordor, hang people voicing their opinion in public, but in the rest of the free world, people are free to form their own opinions based on their personal experience.

May be I need to teach you some US and EU history? Or it had been just words written without turning even single grey cell into working state?

It is not opinions, it is words and statements that have real consequence in hundreds of dead people. This people are US traitors, and must be dealt accordingly, does not matter how they call themselves. All of them must be hanged and people must get good explanation that such will happen with any next group who will try intentionally to kill big number of american people.

99% of people are wearing cloth masks ....which don't do shite, yet this is all the authorities require. This is what they're referring to.

No, they are referring (if you also check sites who spread this video) that you don't need ANY mask. How they are dangerous and how they can't protect from small virus.

And even people who go all the way, using an n95, don't wear it properly....with all sorts of leaks around the edge. I've seen a number of videos of medical personnel taping the perimeter of n95's to be effective.

We had similar info since April in corresponding topic (where in turn you tried to wrote that masks that are properly sealed can be worn only by idiots and COVID is no biggie).

Most of N95 masks are much better than surgical masks considering leaks. But they are all not ideal. Being not ideal they protect extremely well.

Nothing prevented this "fighters for freedom" to properly research the subject and ask to make and distribute good silicon sealed masks with closed filters. But somehow they did opposite - because they are traitors nad ruling class puppets.

And what I've learned about corona is....it infects in closed environments, most of which are private....like within families inside their homes (or nursing homes)...where nobody is wearing a mask, or in work environments where few people will suffer 10 hours using an n95.

You try to pull here info from so called right wing sites, that are sponsored by countries you hate so much - China and Russia. At least ZH had big money flows from Russian government according to leaks in the Russian space around year ago.

Idiotic idea of closed spaces sound kind of nice, but it is horrible shite. As people in families and such close ties are infected outside - in the shop, transport or such. Ones that work in office - are infected in office. And only later they spread virus inside.

I personally refuse to use my n95's longer than an hour. Corona doesn't infect in the open air and wearing a mask outside, unless you're in a crowd...is absurd. The statistical probability of infection outside is minuscule. Chinese studies proved it.

It is also bullshit, where smaller probability is being turned to "doesn't infect". Corona does infect outside, and it had been perfectly proven by flu also. All you need is one guy who will cough near you or you will cross small water droplets from such event. Wind and sun helps, but not very much.

• Mordor news

Private clinics still have all their CT Scan devices turned off. Despite it is huge shortage of them now.
    Long ago all this clinics must have been nationalized and their owners who refused to help people put in jail for lifetime.

• @Vitaliy....a pretty pathetic response...w/o thinking, or perhaps even understanding their point. And they're doctors....you're not. You have zero experience treating corona patients....yes, yes you have all sorts of 'friends' that say this in your pm's. I've heard it all before. Let them speak in public, if so. Maybe that's how you do it in mordor, hang people voicing their opinion in public, but in the rest of the free world, people are free to form their own opinions based on their personal experience. 99% of people are wearing cloth masks ....which don't do shite, yet this is all the authorities require. This is what they're referring to. And even people who go all the way, using an n95, don't wear it properly....with all sorts of leaks around the edge. I've seen a number of videos of medical personnel taping the perimeter of n95's to be effective. You can hear her refer to 'bandanas' as useless. And what I've learned about corona is....it infects in closed environments, most of which are private....like within families inside their homes (or nursing homes)...where nobody is wearing a mask, or in work environments where few people will suffer 10 hours using an n95. Hospitals where corona is treated are the most contagious environments. I personally refuse to use my n95's longer than an hour. Corona doesn't infect in the open air and wearing a mask outside, unless you're in a crowd...is absurd. The statistical probability of infection outside is minuscule. Chinese studies proved it. It's brainwashing people to be compliant fools, like in china where thousands are volunteering for unproven vaccines. and like this.... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/indoor-sex-ban-tier-2-couples-living-apart-a4571925.html

• @kurth

If you ask me considering your first video posted - we need some kind of fast tribunal so most of this guys could be executed in public via hanging, like nazis criminals.

Right now all right wing resources who keep posting fake info about masks and how they are inefficient must have domains seized and hosting machines confiscated. Just because that they turned into mass murderers and kill US people.

• Mordor news

Medicine is very overloaded. It is very small places in hospitals. Test is very hard to make. Antibiotics absent in sales (thanks to efficient capitalists they did not make ANY reserves, 98% of all domestic production is just repackaging of Indian generics).

• doctors speak out...again..... ....and james corbett looks at what this is really about....

• Boeing progress

Boeing said Tuesday that it sold no commercial planes in September, and three orders for the grounded 737 Max were canceled.

On top of that, Boeing is dropping orders for 48 more planes because it's not sure that financially troubled airlines will be able to close the deals.

So far this year, orders for 448 Max jets have been canceled and Boeing has dropped another 602 from its backlog because of doubts about the sales.

• Italy has registered 10,010 new infections in 24 hours, the health ministry has said. It is the highest daily tally since the start of the country’s outbreak, and up 13% from the previous high of 8,804 posted the day before.

Don't like where all this going.

• mRNA based cure that is not vaccine

Scientists of the Institute of Immunology of the Federal Medical and Biological Agency have developed and patented a drug for the treatment of coronavirus infection of the SARS-CoV-2 type (patent No. 2733361). The created tool has a targeted effect on specific areas in the genome of the virus, as a result of which its development in cells is suppressed.

The drug is a combination of synthetic micro-RNAs (miRNAs) that specifically bind to the genomic RNA of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus according to the principle of complementarity. As a result, the replication of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus is suppressed by destroying its genome and the mRNA of the ORF1 genes (ORF1a, ORF1b) in the regions encoding the RdRP RNA polymerase and the leader protein nsp1, as well as the SARS-CoV-2 nucleoprotein N gene. That is, the drug specifically turns off the activity of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and kills it, and not only affects the symptoms of the disease.

To date, a series of preclinical studies have been completed, confirming the direct antiviral effect of the new drug both in cell culture and using a laboratory animal model. In experiments on infected cells, it was found that the drug blocks the virus by more than 10,000 times compared to the control. In an experimental simulation of SARS-CoV-2 infection in Syrian hamsters, conducted at the 48th Institute of Microbiology of the Ministry of Defense, a powerful antiviral effect of the drug was proven with a highly effective suppression of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the lungs of animals. At the same time, no toxic effects of the drug were observed.

Not bad news.

• Airlines are not good, and it'll be all much worse soon

sa15077.jpg
    544 x 452 - 56K
  • Mordor news

Now common diagnosis is the non-hospital pneumonia. For each covid case it is 4 to 7 cases of this (in real life it is all coronavirus).

Most large cities no longer have free hospital beds, many hospitals now treat mostly coronavirus only.

sa15069.jpg
    687 x 611 - 54K
  • So all the fuss about the vaccine is nonsense ( ok in the big picture of society it has sense) exactly what i thought.

• "Good" news

The head of the Gamaleya Center, Alexander Gintsburg, told the media that 10-15% of severely ill patients develop antibodies to interferon, which block not only the secondary immune response, but even the innate immune response.

Such thing is main cause why we never saw in wide use vaccines against any previously existing coronaviruses. All of them caused such problem.

• We'll have at least covid 20, 21 & 22 by then. This gates comment contradicted another he made just a couple of months prior. Gates doesn't know shite.

• Good times are ahead, just little further ahead

In an interview with NBC news last night, Gates warned that the world "won't return to normal" until "a lot of people" take a second "super-effective" coronavirus vaccine that could be years away.

"The only way we’ll get completely back to normal is by having, maybe not the first generation of vaccines, but eventually a vaccine that is super-effective, and that a lot of the people take, and that we get the disease eliminated on a global basis," said Gates.

Expectation is 4-5 years, at least.

• Mordor news

Largest private diagnosis firm almost collapsed under load. Number of blood tests skyrocketed, as in government facilities it requires days of waiting in line.

sa15054.jpg
    623 x 614 - 77K
  • HCQ war continues

Hydroxychloroquine does not counter SARS-CoV-2 in hamsters

To test the efficacy of the vaccine and antivirals preclinically, the researchers use hamsters. The rodents are particularly suitable for SARS-CoV-2 research because the virus replicates itself strongly in hamsters after infection. Moreover, hamsters develop a lung pathology similar to mild COVID-19 in humans. This is not the case with mice, for example.

Treatment with hydroxychloroquine had no impact: the virus levels did not decrease and the hamsters were still infectious. "Despite the lack of clear evidence in animal models or clinical studies, many COVID-19 patients have already been treated with hydroxychloroquine," explains Joana Rocha-Pereira. "Based on these results and the results of other teams, we advise against further exploring the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment against COVID-19."

A high dose of favipiravir, however, had a potent effect. A few days after the infection, the virologists detected hardly any infectious virus particles in the hamsters that received this dose and that had been infected intranasally. Moreover, hamsters that were in a cage with an infected hamster and had been given the drug did not develop an obvious infection. Those that had not received the drug all became infected after having shared a cage with an infected hamster.

https://www.europeanpharmaceuticalreview.com/news/125380/prices-of-remdesivir-and-favipiravir-being-monitored-in-india-says-report/

• The virus that causes COVID-19 can stay active on smooth surfaces like smartphones, metal surfaces and paper money for much longer than the flu virus, according to researchers from Australia’s national science agency. They found that it can remain viable for up to 28 days, albeit in a very controlled environment.

First, they actually proved that small part of RNA can be intact for this period and not that virus can survive.

Second, it is same old shit story made to scare people and misguide governments. Plus sell lot of disinfection tools.

• Time to kill small ones in US also

sa15016.jpg
    771 x 548 - 59K

sa15015.jpg
    800 x 603 - 76K
  • Closure of small food business is very good for people - 41% drop in gastrointestinal infections

And it is not just because people avoid going to hospitals, sales of appropriate medications also dropped sharp.

Most of such businesses that I saw inside are horrible from infections pov, lot of them try to sell or reuse old unsold cooked food.

sa15009.jpg
    615 x 634 - 51K
    sa15010.jpg
    622 x 631 - 51K
  • Nearly all Covid patients still suffer from symptoms six months after diagnosis

Research into the effects of respiratory illness Covid-19 showed that more than half of patients still have six or more negative health symptoms even six months after a coronavirus infection. About 91 percent indicated they still suffered from at least one symptom, the study by respiratory health organization Longfonds with research center Ciro, the University of Maastricht and the University of Hasselt.

Roughly 86 percent reported they continued to suffer from fatigue 165 days after their first symptom surfaced. Around 59 percent said they had shortness of breath while 36 said they were afflicted with pressure in the chest. The average age of patients in the study was 48, with 86 percent saying they were in good health before the infection.

“A worrying picture. Once again it becomes clear how great the health consequences of this virus are,” said Michael Rutgers, director of Longfonds. “This patient group must be seen, heard and helped. That is why it is very important that their complaints are charted even better.”

Other long-term symptoms reported include muscle pain, which was identified by 40 percent of subjects, a figure which rose over the course of the study. Frequent headaches were also reported by 35 percent. The study focused on 1,005 coronavirus patients, and was an advance on a study the Longfonds first published in June three months after the crisis began.

About 94 percent of those studied never entered a hospital for Covid-19 treatment, and 61 percent said they had no underlying health complaints before their infection.

https://nltimes.nl/2020/10/03/nearly-covid-patients-still-suffer-symptoms-six-months-diagnosis

• Capitalist France medicine

A significant number of French nurses responding to a poll say they are tired and fed up, with 37% saying that the pandemic is making them want to change jobs. The poll published Sunday by the National Order of Nurses comes as infection rates soar across the country.

43% felt that “we are not better prepared collectively to respond to a new wave of infections”, according to the poll. The figure rises to 46% for nurses in the private domain. About two-thirds of respondents say their working conditions have deteriorated since the start of the crisis.

For 37% of the nurses responding, the crisis “makes them want to change jobs” and 43% “don’t know if they will still be nurses in five years”, according to the poll.

People are just screws, being fully alienated from their job sometimes, and with their bosses caring about their income, but not conditions and proper measures.