Personal View site logo
Capitalism: Trump team - made for small people
  • 62 Replies sorted by
  • Yes the media made mistakes and they lost trust with many people but it's up to us to verify. We have a press that has to balance making money and tell us the fasts as they see them. That's the problem when some have an agenda using there power or influence to manipulate the facts. This problem has always existed and will continue.

Prostitutes also have to balance client satisfaction and interest of their venture. But it does not change fact that they do and that they do this for money. Same with media. Until you have capitalists you also have capitalist media, sorry, need to use better term - media prostitutes.

• LOL Yes.

• I do think now is a great time to start a online news outlet. Lots people on this site with equipment to gather stories. Join the media pros -itutes :) Give them a run for their money.

• I do think now is a great time to start a online news outlet. Lots people on this site with equipment to gather stories. Join the media pros -itutes :) Give them a run for their money.

Now it is good time for working people to understand their core interests and read a little. And for guys with cameras spread the knowledge.

• Now it is good time for working people to understand their core interests and read a little. And for guys with cameras spread the knowledge.

My thoughts exactly.

• @LuckV You mocked me for saying Wikileaks expose of actual emails from journalists colluding with the DNC....Some like Donna Brazille have actually admitted it. I don't know what more conclusive facts than an a exposed email you would need my friend....They say Liberalism is a mental health condition...does make you wonder.

• Big guys are in panic, sell all bank assets :-)

img3015.jpg
    637 x 384 - 37K
  • @suresure123 Actually she did not admit it.

CNN released a statement asserting the network had "accepted" Brazile's resignation on 14 October 2016. Although Brazile was implicated in supplying the campaign with information ahead of Clinton's appearances, that issue pertained only to March 2016 (during the Democratic primary, not the general election campaign) and involved CNN (not NBC), a campaign against Bernie Sanders (not Donald Trump), and a debate held on 6 March 2016 (not 26 September 2016). You may want ask why wikileaks only went after the DNC ?
    You wrote, "They say Liberalism is a mental health condition." Who is "They" ? The people who make stuff up. A mental health condition is not Liberalism or Conservatism. It can hit us all. My friend.

• "Now it is good time for working people to understand their core interests and read a little. And for guys with cameras spread the knowledge."

Agree 100%.

@LukeV To be in the The Clinton Machine is to never admit to anything, ever.

• @Tron Maybe you should read and understand about the Trump Machine. They do the same thing. Even when they lose lawsuits and pay millions of dollars they still will not except blame. Trump University for example and that is just a resent example. I think this, one-sided view, is wear opinions fall short, always. I wish that people in power would admit to their wrong doing. That maybe a pipe dream.

• @LukeV The lawsuits don't really bother me because at least the facts of the case become a part of the public record for anyone to review and scrutinize.

Selling military secrets to China, committing perjury, being impeached, being disbarred, lying about Bengazi, violating the public records act by deleting e-mails, stealing from the national archives, stealing Whitehouse furniture, vandalizing public property, vilifying independent prosecutors, selling govt access, bedding interns and requiring involuntary "suicide" are much greater offenses in my opinion. Especially when these people have taken an oath to uphold the constitution and be public servants.

Trump will take his oath on Jan 21st. If he behaves like the Clintons, I and millions of others will judge him harshly and with moral equivalence.

• If he behaves like the Clintons, I and millions of others will judge him harshly and with moral equivalence.

You mean that next time you vote for another guy, not him? To make this cycle endless?

• In the end it was just 'family' and real estate guys who understood the market and played the game better than the 'insiders' http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#5dde9f252f50

• You mean that next time you vote for another guy, not him? To make this cycle endless?

I won't know for 4 years. I do prefer the endless cycle of change. Dictators and monarchs cramp my style.

• I won't know for 4 years. I do prefer the endless cycle of change. Dictators and monarchs cramp my style.

Well, monarchs won't return, sad :-)

As for Trump, yep he is funny puppet, but this puppet is like flag of capitalists dictatorship. Don't be fooled by externally civilized form of this dictatorship, Trump here can be needed to knock down some paint and turn gun directly towards your face, so all the dreams about this old rusty tank being new model of Tesla will vanish :-)

• Trump here can be needed to knock down some paint and turn gun directly towards your face, so all the dreams about this old rusty tank being new model of Tesla will vanish :-)

Haha, love your analogies :)

• @Tron - sounds like you're a victim of fake Facebook news. Also it doesn't help to tangle up two separate people. Bill Clinton is Bill Clinton. Hillary is Hillary. Some of the stuff you listed above is just... strange by far.

But, glad you like your shiny new WWE Wrestling Showman "president":

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

Here - you can fact check a lot of the things you are irate over and see how real they are:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/01/viral-image/viral-image-wrongly-accuses-clinton-stealing/

• All new media has it's flaws but there are some hopeful you tube alternatives like The Young Turks or even more to my taste add a little comedy Redacted Tonight or Jimmy Dore. That being said watch them all the left and right and judge for yourself who rings true.

• @ Tron You wrote, The lawsuits don't really bother me because at least the facts of the case become a part of the public record for anyone to review and scrutinize. Really? Does truth bother you.

• @ CRFilms Politifact is owned by Hillary supporters. Wow! Who owns FOX News? Is these your facts or is this just something you made up? You add two statements from politifact. Read it again, 51% and 59% are different numbers they are Not Almost exactly the same thing. Not close. 24fps is not 30fps.

• @LukeV

Well, who cares?

Situation is as follows - two rich guys liked same pretty poor girl, and each of them time to time fucked her. But such sharing approach became inconvenient for them, as their plan was to tell her about family and wedding and fuck her all two week during travel to Malibu and finally dump her afterwards. But they could not agree who of them will be implementing this plan. So, they made a bet and went to big group of people nearby. They told them that they are two hard working people who both love the girl and both care for her so much that want to marry her. Each of them also told few fairy tales about their life, as part of ritual.
    Long story short - they made each of this people to vote and promised that they comply with result. So, after honest voting and making some necessary voting adjustments it was decided that bigger blonde guy is chosen one. Both rich guys left our amazed group of people fast, blonde went to implement his old plan of fucking and dumping, and smaller and more bitchy one just remembered that girl also had smaller sister and he could convince her to fuck, may be it'll require use of some force, but who cares.
    And at this time amazing thing happened with this big group of poor people who voted - one group shouted that it was god way and another group went in circles and cried, from time to time they shouted something about horrible error and that girl certainly deserved more and must go with smaller one.
    And even more amazing thing - both of this parts though that they did something important in their life.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev That's a funny but sad story. I guess, I care. As this site is a place is where the GH1 and GH2 hacks per say were developed by you with critical thinking and lots of trail and error of the PV group. I wish we would use some of that critical thinking so we don't end up in those groups, in your story, running in circles. Trump is going to be president keep your eyes and mind open to all sides these four years. Oh, lets go shoot something with our cameras:)

• I wish we would use some of that critical thinking so we don't end up in those groups, in your story, running in circles.

For this it is best idea to stop caring about thing made as part of show. Very entertaining show may be. But it is time to rise to another level.

Trump is going to be president keep your eyes and mind open to all sides these four years.

Especially protect your rear side :-)

• That's hilarious!