Personal View site logo
FS: Rode NTG-2 and 2 Pentax Lenses (28mm SMC f2.8 & 50mm SMC f1.4)
  • Hi all,

I'm selling a few things, all in very good condition. I have a Rode NTG-2 microphone that I'm selling for $150. That includes free shipping and comes with the foam wind screen and the Rode soft carry case. I also have 2 Pentax Lenses that I would say are perfect, but because I'm not a lens expert I'll just call them "very good". I used them briefly but decided to stick with my 28mm & 50mm Lomo lenses for the particular look I'm going for on my next project. I don't see any problems at all with the glass, and the images looked perfectly clean when I used them on my GH2. I'm selling them each for $100. That includes free shipping, as well as a free Pentax to m43 adapter, so these are ready to use once you receive them. They both have front and rear caps, as well as a clear screw on filter for protection. If you want to buy the 2 lenses I can offer them both for $180.

I keep all my gear properly stored in Pelican cases, and will also be very carefully wrapping and packing these before I ship them to you.

Thanks, Matt

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • All items sold - topic can be closed. Thanks.

• @matt_gh2 Can you ship to Australia?

• Another price drop - each lens $90, or $160 for both lenses. Each lens comes with a free Pentax to m43 adapter and free shipping.

Thanks, Matt

• Price drop on 2 lenses - $170 for 2 lens package (includes 2 free Pentax to m43 adapters). Free shipping in the US. Will ship outside US - let me know where you are and I'll check shipping cost. These are in great condition and make a nice set.

Thanks, Matt

• Update: Mic sold - Lenses still available