Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Rode NTG-2 and 2 Pentax Lenses (28mm SMC f2.8 & 50mm SMC f1.4)
  • Hi all,

I'm selling a few things, all in very good condition. I have a Rode NTG-2 microphone that I'm selling for $150. That includes free shipping and comes with the foam wind screen and the Rode soft carry case. I also have 2 Pentax Lenses that I would say are perfect, but because I'm not a lens expert I'll just call them "very good". I used them briefly but decided to stick with my 28mm & 50mm Lomo lenses for the particular look I'm going for on my next project. I don't see any problems at all with the glass, and the images looked perfectly clean when I used them on my GH2. I'm selling them each for $100. That includes free shipping, as well as a free Pentax to m43 adapter, so these are ready to use once you receive them. They both have front and rear caps, as well as a clear screw on filter for protection. If you want to buy the 2 lenses I can offer them both for $180.

I keep all my gear properly stored in Pelican cases, and will also be very carefully wrapping and packing these before I ship them to you.

Thanks, Matt

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • Update: Mic sold - Lenses still available

• Price drop on 2 lenses - $170 for 2 lens package (includes 2 free Pentax to m43 adapters). Free shipping in the US. Will ship outside US - let me know where you are and I'll check shipping cost. These are in great condition and make a nice set.

Thanks, Matt

• Another price drop - each lens $90, or $160 for both lenses. Each lens comes with a free Pentax to m43 adapter and free shipping.

Thanks, Matt

• @matt_gh2 Can you ship to Australia?

• All items sold - topic can be closed. Thanks.