Personal View site logo
Meetup: New York Personal View Members meeting
  • 62 Replies sorted by
  • @HeroWorship what time do we have to be done by or what time do you have to leave? i can start the meeting in the afternoon and it will go into the evening. Worst case scenario you come for a couple hours and leave early. Hard to say how long the group will hang out for but i expected we would make a good few hours of it.

@danabrams If you are wrapping on Saturday would the following day be better for you?

• I have a shoot that night if we meet early enough for lunch and drinks I'm in. Driving in from NJ Union Square or St Marks works great!

• I'd love to make it, as well, but will be out of town that weekend and the next.

• I'd love to come but the end of June is really hard. A lot of movies are either starting or wrapping (I myself have a movie wrapping that day). Also, I think a lot of videographers have events every Saturday in June.

• Good deal. I'll stay tuned here.

• @jasantana We will meet in a good open location for getting together / easy to find each other. Union Square steps is perfect for that, so is the center fountain of Washington sq park. If its too hot both these locations have great options for coffee or venue based on collective spirits.

Thanks for your suggestion.

• Small adive - it is best to meet either at home or at cofee with plenty of food and drinks.

• @OSGondar, thank you. Yes, that date is fine and Manhattan is ideal for me. Midtown, Union Square (the Brans & Noble comes to mind). Are we talking just a place, or a place with a food/coffee eat option? There's also Washington Square Park? I'm good where ever. Thanks for doing this.

• @jasantana Welcome aboard, Does my date suit your needs? If so great, how about location? can you get to midtown ok? union sq area?

• @OSGandar, I'm interested in attending the NYC area meeting.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Sorry! I mainly shoot GH2 or GH3, and everything else i rent per request so i guess i was thinking about cameras i actually own, which is not what everyone owns lol. I Will fix it!

• Feel free to bring your GH2, GH3 also so we can make a video to share with the rest of our personal view community.

Proper is to make it "Feel free to get your camera with you". :-)