Personal View site logo
Near new wave
  • 118 Replies sorted by
  • Boston Police Ed Davis Wants Drones For Next Marathon

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/27/boston-police-drones-marathon_n_3169613.html

Company specializing in crisis simulation:

http://crisisactors.org/

Foreclosure checks bounce

A bunch of big banks agreed to a $3.6 billion legal settlement a few months ago to halt a review of improper foreclosures. Under the settlement, checks will be sent to more than 4 million homeowners who lost their homes to foreclosure in 2009 and 2010.

The first wave of checks was sent Friday. And, according to the Federal Reserve, at least some of them bounced. The Fed phrased it this way: "Some early recipients of checks informed the Federal Reserve's consumer helpline on Tuesday that they were told their checks could not be cashed."

Read more: http://www.bankrate.com/financing/mortgages/foreclosure-checks-bounce/#ixzz2RoNw7JcE

• "The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight." - John F. Kennedy, speaking at Columbia University, 10 days before his assassination

Convert to renewables: burn a bankster.

• CSPAN call ins

BBC NEWS: Three merc types rushing through crowd at 2:15'

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=958_1366143034

• OK, ...just tried stuffing a banker in an ICBM. He couldn't fit in. It's smaller than a Gemini capsule. May have to fill several subway cars full of bankers and hitch it to ICBM.

Great nations are simply the operating fronts of behind-the-scenes, vastly ambitious individuals who had become so effectively powerful because of their ability to remain invisible while operating behind the national scenery.

-R. Buckminster Fuller

• I say we load all the bankers into an ICBM and send them for some fun in the sun... Uh oh, I committed a thought crime. You know I can be jailed for that here now.

The NYT carjacking script is so bad you could only use it in a comedy. "Bill and Teds excellent misadventure". What scares me is people are actually stupid enough to believe this nonsense.

• fixing the Gold markets & everything.... From Rolling Stone....

Everything Is Rigged: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever

"In all the over-the-counter markets, you don't really have pricing except by a bunch of guys getting together," Masters notes glumly.

That includes the markets for gold (where prices are set by five banks in a Libor-ish teleconferencing process that, ironically, was created in part by N M Rothschild & Sons) and silver (whose price is set by just three banks), as well as benchmark rates in numerous other commodities – jet fuel, diesel, electric power, coal, you name it.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425?print=true

• It wouldn't surprise me if the Tsarnaevs weren't under the influence of the FBI like so many of the "terrorists" that have been created and subsequently caught by the FBI, like Abdella Ahmed Tounisi or Abdel Daoud.

Perhaps the Tsarnaevs were under the guidance of one of the FBI's agent provocateurs that have proven so successful at justifying the FBI's existence since 9/11. Yet maybe, unlike "terrorists" such as Sami Samir Hassoun, the Tsarnaevs went off of their script and actually managed to set off some bombs.

• While the Boston story still saturates the news ... No Manhunt for the perps here, folks. Move along...

Tragedy at West, Texas..

....the ( EPA ) report claimed the company “…was not handling flammable materials and did not have sprinklers, water-deluge systems, blast walls, fire walls or other safety mechanisms in place at the plant.”

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/04/19/two-acts-of-terror-only-one-investigation/print

Tragedy at Bangladesh factory...

....a nine-page safety proposal drawn up by Bangladeshi and international unions.

..... would ditch government inspections, which are infrequent and easily subverted by corruption, and establish an independent inspectorate to oversee all factories in Bangladesh, with powers to shut down unsafe facilities as part of a legally binding contract signed by suppliers, customers and unions. The inspections would be funded by contributions from the companies of up to $500,000 per year.

The proposal was presented at a 2011 meeting in Dhaka attended by more than a dozen of the world's largest clothing brands and retailers — including Wal-Mart, Gap and Swedish clothing giant H&M — but was rejected by the companies because it would be legally binding and costly.

http://news.yahoo.com/big-brands-rejected-bangladesh-factory-safety-plan-122206229.html

Rewriting the story as fast as a screenwriter on Red Bull...

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/04/tsarnaev-was-unarmed-during-the-boat-shootout.html

• The blue ones.

• What kind of pills are you on, @squig?

• Faked no, people got hurt, staged quite possibly. It looks like a controlled theatrical explosion but people were seriously injured because they were standing right next to the bombs and there's no way you'd let people stand anywhere near that close when you're filming an explosion so somebody definitely knew they were going to hurt people.

A senior Bush aid once said: ”We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors … and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”

• Can't be 100% faked? Didn't real people get hurt? Although I haven't seen an interview yet.

Disaster drill to be held at LAX

The scenario will include simulated audio of an FAA Air Traffic Control Tower alert, a “crashed” Boeing 777-300 aircraft with a simulated debris field of aircraft parts and a medical triage area with a number of fatalities and injured people.

http://www.swrnn.com/2013/04/24/disaster-drill-to-be-held-at-lax/

....and Lindsay Lohan saying "WTF! I didn't do it!" America's new unreality show. Soon we'll never know what's real....

• I think the FBI hired Shultz to do their photo retouching.

They seriously underestimated the walking dead.

• "All the world's a stage" Today is Shakespeare's birthday. April 23, 2013

Mainstream entertainment : Political intrigue, blackops, conspiracy, deception ie. 24, Nikita, Covert Affairs, Spooks, Hunted, Deception, Revenge, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, etc., etc.

Mainstream News: Like Sgt. Shultz, " I see Nothing! I know Nothing!"

• Now that I've had a chance to have a good look at the video and photos of the "bombing", I can say in professional opinion it was staged and doesn't even make the cut for a bad 80's b-grade action movie. 1st year film students could do better than this.

• The older brother alive in handcuffs, there's the smoking gun, along with all the other smoking guns. I listened to the Police scanner recordings of the shootout, one of the cops kept saying "the guy in the white t-shirt". Neither of the brothers was wearing a white t-shirt, but hey if the FBI tells you they stopped to change then it must be so.

The govt should have hired Jerry Bruckheimer to produce this instead of some CIA hack.

• I agree they're trying...and getting away with it some places. There's no stop and frisk here, TSA stays in the airports. We aren't going to bend over like the Northern States. I don't know how long before the Feds are able to buy their way in...but not this year.

• You're joking right? They've already gotten away with it, they've been shredding the Constitution since they drafted the Patriot Act in preparation for 9/11. TSA, stop and frisk, NDAA, CISPA, none of this happened overnight, it's a slow calculated process and by the time the government is done you won't have any freedom because "They hate our freedoms".

• @Rambo...nope: Rodney William Ansell, the rugged Aussie whose real life exploits inspired the Crocodile Dundee movies, died in a shootout with Australian police who had come (to confiscate his unregistered firearms.

@Jleo Yep...the cops were having a field day in Mass. They might get away with it in NOVA (Near DC) but not in most of Virginia. Illegal curfews, illegal searches and undeclared martial law wouldn't get far here.

• Published on Apr 20, 2013

WATERTOWN, MA -- On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary.

The Cathedral of the Enemy

Excerpt:

Post-9/11, major media outlets were generally prepared to take the enemy-industrial complex’s word for it and play every new terrorist incident as if it were potentially the end of the world. Increasingly as the years went on, jobs, livelihoods, an expanding world of “security” depended on the continuance of all this, depended, in short, on the injection of regular doses of fear into the body politic.

http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/175687/tomgram%3A_engelhardt%2C_the_cathedral_of_the_enemy/

• @Rambo....Uh Huh.....You do recall who Crocodile Dundee was in real life don't you.

Yeah, a comedian .... and a good one too.

• @Rambo....Uh Huh.....You do recall who Crocodile Dundee was in real life don't you.

• What planet do you live on?

The 10 deadliest animals in the world are Bush, Blair, Cheney, Obama, Rumsfeld, Kissinger, Clinton, Albright, Powell, and Windsor.

Interesting isn't it that a pressure cooker is a weapon of mass destruction and an aircraft carrier is a tool of diplomacy. Orwell is laughing from the grave.

In reality the pressure cooker was a weapon of mass distraction.