Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Near new wave
  • 118 Replies sorted by
  • Watch the patriot movement get the blame for this. The US is about to descend into martial law. I guess they have to make sure the sheep are under control and disarmed before they are robbed of the remainder of their savings and pensions.

• @pundit

Things that I heard is that bombs where made from powder, hence selling powder and ammunition can be banned, temporary, of course :-)

• Well, whatever and whomever, you can be sure the US government will use it to further their agendas and the governments who dislike us will use it for theirs.

• @svart

Btw, they already found poor saudit to blame. As usual.

• It is also fun to watsh how mass media works. Bunch of non confirmed disinformation.

• "Things that I heard is that bombs where made from powder, hence selling powder and ammunition can be banned, temporary, of course :-)"

Bingo. It's for our "Safety" after all.

• @johnnymossville

Explosions really looked strange. Too much smoke and too weak.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Look for some already written legislation to appear before congress to be voted on in the coming days. "Never let a tragedy go to waste" or whatever it was a certain WH official once said.

• “You don’t ever want a crisis to go to waste; it’s an opportunity to do important things that you would otherwise avoid.”

– Rahm Emanuel

• President Obama live in 10 minutes: http://www.whitehouse.gov/live

• When I saw the still photo of the explosion on CNN....the first thing that popped into my mind was Video Copilot Action Essentials:

https://www.videocopilot.net/products/action2

60mins_1.jpg
    840 x 193 - 51K
    60mins_1.jpg
    463 x 184 - 33K
  • “They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.”

And again a "drill" just happens to coincide perfectly with a terror attack.

• I didn't even bother watching it, I know what it was and I know what comes next, my grandparents are German.

9/11 Just a drill. London Just a drill. Boston Just a drill. Hate to see what happens when governments start slaughtering citizens for real.

These false flag attacks aren't even up to B grade standards. What production designer would build a plane crash set without any bodies or seats or luggage OR PLANE WRECKAGE! I watched 9/11 live and it was obvious straight away that it was a piece of theatre. The BBC announced building 7 collapsed before it collapsed!

WAKE UP!

‘The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.’ [laughter] But since the Freedom of Information Act, I’m afraid to say things like that.” Henry (Dr Death) Kissinger.

• @squig

Let's not go into 9/11, as it induces big flame wars.

• Cognitive dissonance.

Iran, Syria, OWS, Anonymous, take your pick on who they're going to blame for this one.

• I bet for Syria and that they'll publish photos that it was Assad himself.

• They don't even do good photoshop work.

“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth." George Orwell.

• Next....Someone shakes a 2 litre diet cola bottle. Explosion wets everybody' pants. National Emergency declared. 24 hour drones will watch out for diet soda shakers. Sad days!

"Watch the patriot movement get the blame for this. "

http://ktla.com/2013/04/15/1-killed-in-explosion-at-costa-mesa-home/#axzz2QaTx4kCp

http://mashable.com/2013/04/15/patton-oswalt-boston-marathon/

• I challenge you to test your cognitive dissonance and suspended disbelief with this...

• And this...

• Conspiracy theorists are the biggest suckers and the most ineffectual, laughable lot going. Join us grown-ups in the world of real politics sometime, would you?

• @Oedipax Maybe you should attack the BBC or ITV where these unedited clips came from. But I'm sure you won't even look at them. You'd just rather attack the messenger and remain smug content in you own cognitive dissonance. How about calculating the odds of these coincidences?... Nah just take blue pill and go back to sleep...

• You conspiracy guys are funny. Yes there are very real government propaganda and events designed to fool and control the masses, but this isn't part of some plan to subjugate the common people. Over the years there have been many such attacks both domestic and foreign terrorists and it doesn't always lead to Martial Law or War. Every U.S. administration isn't bent on lying their way to taking over countries. I'm more worried about Stop and Frisk, Judicial inequities and the Industrial Prison complex at this point.

• I watched that video and the explosion looks very strange and after reading "POWERFUL DEVICES" I had to laugh (even as this is not funny)...

look at the video, all but one or two windows a intact - not even a crack! What will they call a normal explosion that rips out all windows of the next couple of buildings....nuclear war?