Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
BenQ SW321C Monitor

Specs

• 4K (3840 x 2160) with IPS Technology and 99% Adobe RGB colour space, 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 and 95% of DCI-P3/Display P3.
    • Paper Colour Sync Technology that simulates your screen to show what you will see on paper.
    • Colour reproduction from a 16-bit lookup table (LUT) that improves RGB blending accuracy.
    • A sharp and a true-to-life representation with the Delta E ≤ 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB colour space renders.
    • BenQ Uniformity Technology that fine-tunes the colour and brightness at hundreds of sub-regions for screen-wide colour accuracy.
    • Consistent and accurate colour with built-in hardware calibration that allows you to adjust the monitor’s internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data.
    • Preview the HDR effect during post with HDR10 and HLG formats and video format that supports 24P/25P film content to be displayed at native cadence without pulldown to prevent playback distortion of the source video.
    • Detachable shading hood to reduce glare from ambient lighting.
    • Supports the world-leading video calibration software CalMAN and LightSpace to adjust the display’s 3D LUT and support third party video calibration software.
    sa12585.jpg
    800 x 705 - 54K
  • 1 Reply sorted by
  • VK i have the older PD2700U , and have been using colormunki to calibrate , i noticed colors thats stick on skin tone line in davinci to look off , too red , any idea what can be issue here, I have calibrated it multiple times and same thing , to the eye it just looks like it can be where skin tone should be at