Personal View site logo
BenQ SW321C Monitor

Specs

• 4K (3840 x 2160) with IPS Technology and 99% Adobe RGB colour space, 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 and 95% of DCI-P3/Display P3.
    • Paper Colour Sync Technology that simulates your screen to show what you will see on paper.
    • Colour reproduction from a 16-bit lookup table (LUT) that improves RGB blending accuracy.
    • A sharp and a true-to-life representation with the Delta E ≤ 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB colour space renders.
    • BenQ Uniformity Technology that fine-tunes the colour and brightness at hundreds of sub-regions for screen-wide colour accuracy.
    • Consistent and accurate colour with built-in hardware calibration that allows you to adjust the monitor’s internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data.
    • Preview the HDR effect during post with HDR10 and HLG formats and video format that supports 24P/25P film content to be displayed at native cadence without pulldown to prevent playback distortion of the source video.
    • Detachable shading hood to reduce glare from ambient lighting.
    • Supports the world-leading video calibration software CalMAN and LightSpace to adjust the display’s 3D LUT and support third party video calibration software.
  • 1 Reply sorted by
  • VK i have the older PD2700U , and have been using colormunki to calibrate , i noticed colors thats stick on skin tone line in davinci to look off , too red , any idea what can be issue here, I have calibrated it multiple times and same thing , to the eye it just looks like it can be where skin tone should be at