Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Anti-Trump Protests
  • Every night for the past week, there have been large anti-Trump protests in major cities around the country. In my relatively small home city of Portland Oregon, 4000+ people have attended some of these demonstrations. I've been documenting the protests and put together this montage with some of the footage:

16,000 people have RSVP'd in under two days for a mass demonstration in Portland on Inauguration Day. If anywhere near that many people show up, it will set a record for the largest demonstration in Portland history. Many other cities are expecting similar events. In Washington D.C, a huge number of people are expected to march to the mall in protest of his proposed policies.

• 61 Replies sorted by
  • Well since VK isn't listing those "ruling class" techniques, I'll start a new post talking about them. Those of you who are good salesmen already know many of them.

• It matters that if you can master persuasion at Trump's level, you are more skilled than 99.9% of the population. If you don't know the techniques guys like Trump are using, your defense against them is nil, even knowing the techniques, your defenses are still not 100%

Where is no such thing as "Trump techniques" or "Trump level". All you have is old-new actor-puppet of ruling class and usual techniques that ruling class are using for ages.

Seeing this election play out has made me believe that human beings aren't rational. All humans, none are immune...even you.

Seeing this election I see old exact same thing. Except some media adding drama so it'll look more appealing for masses.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev It matters that if you can master persuasion at Trump's level, you are more skilled than 99.9% of the population. If you don't know the techniques guys like Trump are using, your defense against them is nil, even knowing the techniques, your defenses are still not 100%

Seeing this election play out has made me believe that human beings aren't rational. All humans, none are immune...even you.

• @CRFilms

Please understand that I do not care. Do not care about election result, do not care about Trump.

It is time to realize that discussing all this and spending your life time on it is same as spending it on Kim Kardashian life reports.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Adams predicted most of the election correctly. Predicted is the key word. Using only his "Master Persuader" hypothesis he said Trump calling Jeb Bush "Low Energy" was a linguistic Kill-Shot would destroy Bush. It did.

He said when Trump pantomimed Ben Carson stabbing his friend and how ridiculous it was, was the end of Carson. It was.

He said Trump would win the nomination and Presidency. He did.

He's also pushing 60 and is dating this:

https://twitter.com/kristina_basham/status/777296872545275904

And looks like this: https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/783057106375024640

Only thing he got wrong were some of the primaries Cruz won and there was legit fraud going on in those cases. His accuracy is 80% in my book and if you want to know why Trump is doing what he's doing, go here: http://blog.dilbert.com/

• In hypnosis class he was told there is no such thing as "free will" and if you believe in free will, you can't be a hypnotist. He's since come to believe that NOBODY is rational, we just think we are.

Nothing new, usual nonsense stuff. Idealism kicking in his grave.

• The guy who created Dilbert, Scott Adams, trained as a hypnotist in his 20s. In hypnosis class he was told there is no such thing as "free will" and if you believe in free will, you can't be a hypnotist. He's since come to believe that NOBODY is rational, we just think we are. Trump knows that also, and is the best persuader Adams has seen, on par or greater than even Steve Jobs.

• Something here reminds me of

Besides, our Histories of six thousand Moons make no mention of any other Regions, than the two great Empires of Lilliput and Blefuscu. Which two mighty Powers have, as I was going to tell you, been engaged in a most obstinate War for six and thirty Moons past.

It began upon the following Occasion. It is allowed on all Hands, that the primitive way of breaking Eggs, before we eat them, was upon the larger End: But his present Majesty's Grand-father, while he was a Boy, going to eat an Egg, and breaking it according to the ancient Practice, happened to cut one of his Fingers. Whereupon the Emperor his Father published an Edict, commanding all his Subjects, upon great Penaltys, to break the smaller End of their Eggs.

The People so highly resented this Law, that our Histories tell us there have been six Rebellions raised on that account; wherein one Emperor lost his Life, and another his Crown. These civil Commotions were constantly fomented by the Monarchs of Blefuscu; and when they were quelled, the Exiles always fled for Refuge to that Empire. It is computed, that eleven thousand Persons have, at several times, suffered Death, rather than submit to break their Eggs at the smaller End.

Many hundred large Volumes have been published upon this Controversy: But the books of the Big-Endians have been long forbidden, and the whole Party rendered incapable by Law of holding Employments. During the Course of these Troubles, the Emperors of Blefuscu did frequently expostulate by their Ambassadors, accusing us of making a Schism in Religion, by offending against a fundamental Doctrine of our great Prophet Lustrog, in the fifty-fourth Chapter of the Brundrecal (which is their Alcoran.) This, however, is thought to be a meer Strain upon the Text: For the Words are these: That all true Believers shall break their Eggs at the convenient End: and which is the convenient End, seems, in my humble Opinion, to be left to every Man's Conscience, or at least in the power of the Chief Magistrate to determine.

• @suresure123 They are not protesting democracy, because if it were a democracy, Hillary would be the president of the US now. They are protesting a constitutional republic in which the will of the majority is not actually reflected in the choice of president.

• @suresure123 there are many law students in my video. Also that link is ridiculous. A video showing a bunch of buses, with zero context, equals proof of something? LOL.

• http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/blocks-anti-trump-protest-buses-caught-tape

Is there anyone over 25 on those videos in the OP? Its just students trying to have an opinion about something when they don't know shit. Basically they are protesting Democracy....Students in most of the world have to get shot at and killed protesting FOR democracy.

• @bannedindv I'm not picking sides, just stating facts. You've interpreted it otherwise. But yes, with close to 50% of the population localized in 10% of the area of the USA, it would be a bit unfair to the rest of the populace in the other 90% to be left out to dry and not have their needs and wants met in the same manner.

More populated states do have much more electoral votes, and hence voting power, than the more sparsely populates states, anyway. Trump just won more of them because the DNC lost their minds this cycle.

I would be saying the same thing regardless of who won. Its just the way it is. If our country was the size of Germany or any other smaller country, the electoral college would not make sense. You should know this.

• @joethepro Exactly. Trump won, end of story. Liberals, try again after 4 years.

• Oh... so you're saying:

"We want a candidate for the people!"

But wait, We don't want the people to elect their president because, well, the desires of the few in rural areas should count for multiple votes of people in densely populated areas, and that means that somehow people in less densely populated places should have more say because their ideology might be different, so their voice has to be louder, right ? Hahaha.

So, not literally for the people... just sort of whatever you decide to bend reality towards... the exact opposite of what you said earlier.

If democracy is "for the people", then it should be decided by vox populi.

• The popular vote doesnt really mean anything, especially when the large majority of the area of the USA voted otherwise. This is precisely why we have an electoral college. So small highly populated areas cannot dictate the state of the presidency.

• The electoral college hasn't even voted yet.

Look at the popular vote.

Same thing happened in 2000 with Gore. 2000-2008 so much time and energy was wasted, that was a time that the world could have truly made progress in Energy, economy - instead the vacuum cleaner sucked money upwards while people thought they were getting what they wanted buying large gas guzzling SUVs, McMansions, which many then lost because they couldn't pay their unregulated loans. Credit is another form of indentured servitude. Vitaliy is absolutely right about owning means of production , etc. that is actually what has led to my success during and after economic recession of 2008. You can't blame the society for failing economically - you can only blame yourself for your failure to recognize reality and enact the change you need. And, recognize this - Politics is definitely about money. So, to be angry at someone for fundraising is ignorant. Based on what you were saying above Obama was a bad president. He wasn't perfect, but he was a damn good president.

• The electoral college did its damn job. The vast majority of the area of the United States voted for Trump. Only small highly populated counties voted for Hillary. End of story.

It cracks me up to see these sheep protesting Trump, knowing that they would not protest Hillary who is truly NO BETTER. She gives the appearance of being better, but neither one are "for the people" in ways that truly matter to us. They throw us little bones here and their to get us to sing their praises, thats it. People are so damn stupid.

• Yes - agreed.

• Just pointing at HRC's politics of merging corporate interests and centralized government.

You talk about basic quality of imperialism, had been all same since 19th century.

• Just pointing at HRC's politics of merging corporate interests and centralized government. Granted - she is absolutely not a nationalist, rather the opposite.

• But I gotta say it's pretty rich watching millennials protesting fascism while at the same lamenting that Hillary Clinton lost the election.

Use some words, always check definitions first, It is easy to throw them left and right, but understanding of real meaning is necessary.

• Images in the video pretty nice photography-wise. But I gotta say it's pretty rich watching millennials protesting fascism while at the same time lamenting that Hillary Clinton lost the election. Talk about brainwash.

• You saying we gotta flip the script on 'em?

No. I am saying that this guys are jumping in cinema seats demanding different ending for film they already saw many times. Looks stupid.

• @VK You saying we gotta flip the script on 'em?

• Person to lead the fight was Bernie, but he refused to stand up against corruption in his own party and that's when the election was lost.

Such statements reflect power of mass media propaganda.

Problem here is that it is not your logical founded though, it is that media told.

To be clear for filmmaker - you are very upset about main actor choice and think that due to this whole scenery will change. It won't. Maximum that can change is he'll jump and smile differently.