Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Capitalism: Trump team - made for small people
  • 62 Replies sorted by
  • Mass-media had me convinced that Trump would loose, so whether they have credibility or not they are able to influence public opinion (at least mine). If it weren't for Wikileaks IMHO the election would have gone to Hillary. Mass-media now has less power/credibility/influence than when this election started because people were not able to get what they considered an unbiased opinion from them. I guess getting you news from the web and Youtube is alt-media, if there is a better word for it let me know.

• @Tron

I mean here second layer of mass media, also sponsored by main guys but made for not so dumb.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Mass-media has zero credibility, I don't even waste my time listening to their analysis. Let's face it, this monkey has more insight than the media "experts" -

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/11/07/monkey_picks_trump.php

• @Tron

The Force of mass media ideas is strong with you...

• "He'll get demolished in the primaries..." "He'll quit before the primaries end..." "He'll never get the nomination..." "He'll quit before the election..." "He'll never be President..." "The Clinton political machine is unstoppable..." "He'll lose in a landslide..." "He didn't know he had to staff the Whitehouse..." "He can't put together an administration..." "He'll never pass any legislation..."

All the past and present Trump predictions are laughable. Luck doesn't win presidencies, it takes hard work and talent to get this far, especially when you are heavily outspent in campaign dollars and have zero experience "in the game."

All the indicators thus far point to a historically successful run rather than a dismal failure. Better to reevaluate the presidential kick-off with the advantage of hindsight in 6 months.

• What happened with "Trump promises to “drain the swamp” in D.C."??????

He did drain the swamp. These people were at the bottom of it.

• I'm going to withhold judgment until after his first 100 days. The pudding will be set by then and we'll all have a taste.

You mean that if you put horse shit and pigs heads in the stove you still need hope for miracle and expect pudding?

• Lots of unknowns, for sure. IMHO, the proof is in the pudding and the ingredients are still being put into the recipe. I'm going to withhold judgment until after his first 100 days. The pudding will be set by then and we'll all have a taste.

• hard to imagine how this ship of fools will be able to keep it together...

Let me rephrase your sentence to make it clear:

Hard to imagine how bunch of theater actors will be running and rebuilding theater.

Answer is that they won't - their task is to act, sign laws and make important face.

• hard to imagine how this ship of fools will be able to keep it together...

• What happened with "Trump promises to “drain the swamp” in D.C."??????

Same thing that happened to populist statements of any previous president.
    In reality Trump is vivid representative of ruling class and will act only in the interest of same class.

• What happened with "Trump promises to “drain the swamp” in D.C."??????...the same old GOP people....