Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Star Wars: Imperialism Awakens
  • 60 Replies sorted by
  • Colin Trevorrow, director of Star Wars: Episode IX, said that he wants to shoot his movie using real film.

• To express my sincere thanks to creators of this... thing, want to inform you that it is available at no cost, this means for free, at some places called torrent trackers. And may the money stay with you... always.

• Best thing is watch Star Wars movies with the understanding you not watching anything resembling a "movie". They're more like digital experiences, with references and reverence to existing iconography and other cultural touchstones. Just let it wash over you like a warm ocean wave, taste the salt and feel the energy and love. You can even enhance you Star Wars experience by ingesting powerful psycho active drugs. Or go with a kid and just watch the kid's joyful reactions and don't bother with the antics on screen. It's all good. May the force be with you. Merry Christmas.

• They're more like digital experiences, with references and reverence to existing iconography and other cultural touchstones.

This is why I wrote my previous post, it is good idea to use recommendation as it is not a movie, but it is sold like one :-)

You can even enhance you Star Wars experience by ingesting powerful psycho active drugs.

Merry Christmas

It seems like you had been under some drugs :-) And for quite long time.

• Only since Christmas.

• New shit will hit the fans soon

• @jleo

I think it is 1001th video about same thing, with around 90% taken by stating super obvious things.