Personal View site logo
SanDisk Extreme SDHC Cards
  • 437 Replies sorted by
  • so its not a good card to get
  • Yeap. Learned my lesson. Good thing ebay is friendly to buyers. If the seller doesn't respond, I can resolve through ebay directly. Buying genuine items from ebay... I won't do it again.
  • @Stonebat, the conventional wisdom is that ebay is the most likely place to get bitten by a Sandisk clone. Authorized dealers are always safer.

I have a GH2 and have had good luck with Transcend, Sandisk. I've had one Panansonic Gold stop recording after 15 minutes. Mighta been the cam, but I think it was the card. All my cards are Class 10.
  • Yeap... they do look different. I don't have good vibe about this. Never heard of 30MB/s SDHC "I". After I received it, the ebay seller changed the return policy to 5 days. Luckily I get 30 days full refund policy. I'm gonna return it tomorrow.

Hmm... bummer... B&H discontinued Sandisk Extreme III. Is the dealextreme site reliable?
  • I like A-Data class 10 cards. They're $15 for 8gig and $25 for 16gig and they record fine at all of the settings I've entered from the forums. Even setting that supposedly choke other cards. People say they're crap but I've never been one to listen to others anyway :) so why start now? :P

BTW those two pics look different... what's up?

EBay:

Amazon:

• ---------------------
    IMG_2478.jpg
    2112 x 2816 - 2M
  • @johnnym

We are talking about sellers who sell worldwide.
    Consider Amazon as your local thrusted seller :-)
  • Fry's typically has sales on Class 10 Patriot LX cards. Just remember to format in camera after you fill the card a few times.
  • He sold close to 300 units. I'm gonna try my luck.
  • @stonebat

I do not know :-)
    Normally it is chinese, tw and hk sellers :-)