Personal View site logo
Collecting for GH3 and FZ200
  • 232 Replies sorted by
  • $20 from Brisbane, Australia. Good luck!

• 20$ from the poor Greece

• $20 for GH3 Thanks VK

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

Oh that was more obvious than I realized. Keep up the great work. We all appreciate it. May the first GH3 be delivered to you.

• So Stalin and Lenin are used up. What is next?

Mr. Putin?

• $20 for the GH3. So Stalin and Lenin are used up. What is next?

• $10 from a broke college student. wish i could donate more.

• $20 more into the pot.

• And another $20.... keep up the great work!

Tony

• 20$ more. Spacibo.

• Hope my $20 would be of some helps.

• given $50,00 , also include my glorious gh13. thanks for your work

• Thanks guys, we are at $500+$20 pending

• $20 given, thanks for the work.

• In for another $50. Money well spent.

• Thanks for all your hard work Vitaliy: I am enjoying so much shooting with Lumix camera since your first hack on GH1 and I am still using both GH1 and GH2 nowadays... for my private project.

I am working in China, and size matters here: GH2 are too small to be presented to client and I have to rent an AF103 to be able to use the GH2 beside it, without complain that I am working "cheap".

You can check my work, all panasonic with mix up of GH1/GH2 and AF103. I was using HVX200 + Letus Ultimate prior to YOUR area.

www.vimeo.com/imaginefocus.

Have a look at my shorts and works "Finger Up" (AF+GH2), "VW polo Making of" (gh2+AF), "Fete de la Musique" (AF+GH2), "Marlene" (gh1), "double detente" (gh1)...

Not sure if I will buy the GH3... quit expensive without XLR/ND filter/SDI out. Hope you will receive enough donation soon to get one on your own and develop something amazing out of it.

Just sent 20USD for you, even you deserve 100 times more in my eyes... As soon as one of my paid work will allow me to give you more, I will do asap. Keep the great job!

• tr: 82P389840X590311L a GH3 fot Vitaliy ! Hope GH3 improvement step will be as you did with the GH2 :-). Thanks a lot Vitaliy.

• @zcream

Let's keep things in order. If we'll make all we want with FZ200, LX7 will be next.

• @vitaliy_kiselev Would you consider including the LX7 as well ? It has a better lens than the FZ200. A combo of manual control on 720p 100p/120p (LX7 or FZ200) and the GH3 (or BMCC) would cover any options in making films.

• thanks guys, we are at $345+$20 pending

• 30$ in the bag for you chaps ....

• But my unanswered question is: GF2/3 manual control projects are EOL?

I answered it multiple times, no. I am working on this.

• Just donated 20$

But my unanswered question is: GF2/3 manual control projects are EOL?

• It's a very good sign seeing Vitaly looking for GH3 body. Just placed USd 40.00 despite of all my skepticism on GH3.

GH3 and FZ200 is a great combination!

Vitaly thanks again for your efforts! Keep on going!

• Big thanks, guys. We are at $145 + $20 pending.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions