Personal View site logo
AN "Valkyrie", GOLGOP3-13, GOP3ZILLA, natural, Freeze-less Reliable All-round GOP3 Settings :-)
  • 1001 Replies sorted by
  • @Mirrorkisser

;-)

"the soft 444 matrix valkyrie, is not the original 444 matrix by cbrandin right? So you made a new matrix?"

The 444 Soft Matrix is latest one. The 444 Original Matrix is classic one.

I may release MY new 444 matrix from now on. However, since I have work in others, I leave a new matrix to Nick for the time being.

UPDATE: The 444 Soft Matrix is BY Chris. The 444 Original Matrix is modified one BY Nick. Sorry! This is exact.

• @bkmcwd: my pleasure. Just one question: the soft 444 matrix valkyrie, is not the original 444 matrix by cbrandin right? So you made a new matrix?

Cheers

• @Lambo

Thanks for comment! :-)

@Mirrorkisser

Many many thanks! However, I am only supporting Chris and Nick. :-)

• @bkmcwd: i really like valkyrie a lot, the soft and the other one. Lpowell just raised some doubts in me in driftwoods post about the possibility of really simulating something close to 444, as cbrandin has tried.

But your setting is certainly one of the best out there. Could be my new standard setting :-)

• @bkmcwd very stable, ingeniously !!!

• @ GOLGOP3-13 lovers :-)

I release the experimental "GOLGOP3-13-A_BETA4" setting.

I think that 1080i and HBR of this setting are improved rather than BETA3.

Please try it! And many thanks for your feedbacks!

*Of course, already combined with excellent audio tune @thepalalias's "Pasadena_Pulse_Audio_V2_Beta2"

NOTE:

*Although bit rate setups are quite high, the bit rate which actually appears are lower than these. Since the actual bit rate changes by the object to shoot, please confirm by yourself.(Max bitrate : about 90M in 24p, about 75M in HBR.)

*24H and 24L are high quality 3GOP setting with mega size I-frames.

*24p80%(30p) is available in 24H & 24L both.

*60i, 50i, HBR30p and HBR25p are also high quality and stable 3GOP settings.

*720/50p and 720/60p are 6GOP and 9GOP. It has tuned up so that the bit rate at the time of motion may go up rather than the time of statics.

*I especially recommend you use with SanDisk 95MB/s 64GB SDXC card.

*In camera playback is available in all rec mode, at least available after reboot the camera.(Not tested full yet, but probably)

*EX Tele works.(Not tested yet, but probably)

*Spanning in 24H, 24L with SanDisk 95MB/s 64GB SDXC Card. In other rec mode, need test.

*Spanning in other cards needs to be tested.

bkmcwd GOLGOP3-13-A_BETA4.zip
  • @all

I have released Valkyrie 'Apocalypse Now' with cbrandin '444 Soft Matrix'. :-)

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/81033#Comment_81033

This is the latest 444 soft Matrix version of Valkyrie. Please try it!

• @Lambo Many thanks for testing 444 TYPE-ZERO! :-) How did you feel?

• @exilenorth Actually it's Great Dane Hair...but the Image quality is amazing.

• Gee 44 Mag, wow impressive. The use of flat light, absolute details, including the cat hair, or what ever that is.

• Wow, nice Gun.... Gee is so impressive.

• splash cymbal.

out 2 test!

• I wanted to try some detail shots in 720-60 and 1080-24 with the 14-140 lens. standard -2

Natural light, cloudy conditions.

Pretty good so far.

44.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    44720.png
    1280 x 720 - 1M
  • @peternap @Mirrorkisser

Welcome! :-) Many thanks for your feedbacks especially about HBR. If quite good about 24p, I feel, but HBR is considered that there is room for improvement. Of course, I am glad if the comment about 24p can also be heard.

• giving it a go now, too, really curious. Thank you for your efforts, keep it up!!

• I'm going to download it now and try it out today. Thanks for all the work!

• @all

I have released Valkyrie 444 TYPE-ZERO 'Apocalypse Now' with cbrandin 'Original 444 Matrix'. :-)

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/81033#Comment_81033

This is a starting point to the last, and I am still during improvement of this. Of course, I am also working on GOLGOP3-13, GOP3ZILLA, and natural settings.

• @ GOP3ZILLA user

I am very sorry! First zip file is wrong. Second one is right.

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/79912#Comment_79912

I noticed now... ;-)

• Many thanks @flaschus! :-)

I am also very much pleased with GOLGOP3-13-MAX_"EX."

"how far away is this patch from being out of the beta stage?"

Although I am going to remove BETA numbers in a few days, since I have some part to still adjust a little, please already wait for a while.

• @bkmcwd

Ya!
    what fun; how exciting!

i dunno if your MAX matrix can be bested...

I have been putting the GOLGOP13-MAX-betaf thru some paces and it grades very very nicely.. 24p mode of course.. top notch setting,,,

how far away is this patch from being out of the beta stage? (GOLGOP w MAX matrix)

• Just quoting what he posted @bkmcwd. It'll be released when it's released.

• @peternap BETA testers are just going to verify many things now. What passed all tests will be released. I am not sure whether it is today.

• Well....Nick promised to release it this weekend so I assume it will be out today.

• @flaschus It seems that Nick releases a still newer matrix. I am also preparing for releasing simultaneously the version as which it was adopted. :-)

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions
Start New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Sign In Register as New User

Tags in Topic

Top Posters