Personal View site logo
Problem with footage
  • 36 Replies sorted by
  • hmmm, well thanks for help guys. @bkmcwd Im using a Mac book pro, Also what does WMP mean? windows media player?

@mozes that sounds like what might be the problem. I never messed with any of hack settings jus saved them put them on my gh2. I never knew i had to change anything really besides the Limit Removal, Lang. Max Iso . ect.

How would i do that?

• looks like the first encoder setting is wrong, you did not change that in ptools?

• Never happened to me..very strange. I use Terraquake, the only hack I've tried, but haven't really felt the need to go with any other.

• @jclmedia I agree with bkmcwd. Try another hack to see if you get the same results. I had no problem with either Cluster V6 patch. Did you just import the settings and not touch anything else? I don't think the shutter speed would have anything to do with it, but try setting the shutter to 1/50 for 24H

• @jclmedia The "setting" which I have pointed out means the "hack setting" of other Intra, 3GOP, etc., for example, Sedna, GOP3ZILLA, FM... I think that your PC power is the cause rather than it. When I play with WMP in my PC before, such a phenomenon has occurred. Data was satisfactory when reading into editing software, although it was strange at the time of a playback with WMP. I also consider your case like the result similar to this. You should investigate first whether the phenomenon in which other hack settings are the same occurs anyhow, IMO.

• im not too sure. I just filmed in 1080 24H mode. never really changed that at all. only thing i changed was ap. and shutter. I can post another clip with more footage of some being fine and other being distorted like this.

i dont know what to do, should i reload the drewnet v6 cluster hack?

• @jclmedia Hi, Also when other settings are used, does the same phenomenon happen?

• oh dang forgot that, I shot in 24H . Sandisc Extreme Pro 16gb 95MB/s

f11 1000-1500 shutter

• @jclmedia what frame rate and resolution were you using. Also, what memory card do you have. Specs please!

• this has never happened to no one?

its weird cuz it didnt do it alot