Personal View site logo
FS: $290 Nikon AF-D 50mm F1.4 (including mount adapter and shipping)
  • I'm a clean guy who takes care of his equipment with respect. All lenses used with an UV filter to avoid dust, at all times. All equipment stored in a smoke-free and pet-free house. All original box, front/rear caps included. Packaging with bubble wrap. Shipping w/ Canada Post from Ottawa, Canada Payment method: PayPal accepted, sending money as "personal gift" etc preferred to avoid fees

For sale Lens: Nikon AF-D 50mm F1.4 (including mount adapter, not for Nikon G)// Condition: Mint A++ (no dust or fungus, focus/aperture ring moves perfectly smooth) // Price: $290 USD INCLUDING 4 day shipping to N.America or $305 to worldwide

PM with offers or post here, thanks :)

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • Prices are negotiable on the 20mm f1.7 and 50mm f1.4

I'll post to kijiji this weekend if I don't get any offers.

• @DanDOF Please check your messages (conversations).

• Thanks, I have 3 interested buyers for the 20mm. Talking with first one thru PM now. Pls include shipping info in your PM so i can get quote to you sooner rather than later.

• 20mm f1.7 is sold!

Reduced price for my beautiful, mint Nikon AF-D 50mm F1.4, asking $290 INCLUDING shipping to Canada/USA, or $305 INCLUDING shipping to anywhere except North Korea

14-42mm still available for $90 USD plus shipping

• Can you guys help me sell my Nikon AF-D 50mm F1.4? Do you have a Nikon friend who could use this truly mint condition lens? I really want to sell and ship this before July 19, since i am going to asia July 20th.

• 14-42mm sold

• 50mm sold! thanks all

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions