Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: $290 Nikon AF-D 50mm F1.4 (including mount adapter and shipping)
  • I'm a clean guy who takes care of his equipment with respect. All lenses used with an UV filter to avoid dust, at all times. All equipment stored in a smoke-free and pet-free house. All original box, front/rear caps included. Packaging with bubble wrap. Shipping w/ Canada Post from Ottawa, Canada Payment method: PayPal accepted, sending money as "personal gift" etc preferred to avoid fees

For sale Lens: Nikon AF-D 50mm F1.4 (including mount adapter, not for Nikon G)// Condition: Mint A++ (no dust or fungus, focus/aperture ring moves perfectly smooth) // Price: $290 USD INCLUDING 4 day shipping to N.America or $305 to worldwide

PM with offers or post here, thanks :)

P1060843.jpg
    895 x 800 - 41K
    P1060853.jpg
    948 x 800 - 45K
    panasonic 14-42_1.jpg
    500 x 500 - 53K
    70-1005-large.jpg
    300 x 300 - 24K
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • Prices are negotiable on the 20mm f1.7 and 50mm f1.4

I'll post to kijiji this weekend if I don't get any offers.

• @DanDOF Please check your messages (conversations).

• Thanks, I have 3 interested buyers for the 20mm. Talking with first one thru PM now. Pls include shipping info in your PM so i can get quote to you sooner rather than later.

• 20mm f1.7 is sold!

Reduced price for my beautiful, mint Nikon AF-D 50mm F1.4, asking $290 INCLUDING shipping to Canada/USA, or $305 INCLUDING shipping to anywhere except North Korea

14-42mm still available for $90 USD plus shipping

• Can you guys help me sell my Nikon AF-D 50mm F1.4? Do you have a Nikon friend who could use this truly mint condition lens? I really want to sell and ship this before July 19, since i am going to asia July 20th.

• 14-42mm sold

• 50mm sold! thanks all

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions