Personal View site logo
Driftwood Settings, Series 5: Cluster v6 ULTRA RELIABLE, Mysteron, Crossfire, Quantum 9B, Sedna...
  • 1029 Replies sorted by
  • @dkins read the FAQ and dont forget to make a donation

• @Kihlian I think that is a banding issue

• @driftwood THX for thys new settings. Tried Cluster v3 on 50p, looks good with superb details but how you see in the picture below on the wall the shades (don´t remember the right name for this) are very bad. In my experience that´s happen with all GOP6 settings that are out now on 50p, but did not happen with GOP3 settings like Sedna that also gives me twice of the bit rate. I'm not complaining, I´m still happy with Sedna, I'm only reporting my experience.

GOP6.png
    1280 x 720 - 3M
  • @dkins. You need to login first, then you will be able to download.

• @dkins try to redownload it

• Hi Guys... I don't quite understand, I'm trying to download Driftwood's Cluster V2e, but the file seems to be an image file only, not a zip file. Please help. hanks.

• I own a 95mb 16 right now but its terrible with the 176 hack

I was told that there is a difference from 64GB to others

• @driftwood on a 64gb 95mb/s card, how much recording time would i have with the 176mb hack

• @peaceonearth I own a 95mb 16 right now but its terrible with the 176 hack

• @DeShonDixon a 45MB/s would not work great, it's just a maybe. I would not rely on it. If you're gonna buy a card the SanDisk 90MB/s 64GB should be your choice. If you already own one: try.

• @driftwood would the 90mb be a better choice?

• Should do. I use two 32gb 45mbps cards ok. I have a load of 64gb 90mb/s though so I barely use the older cards.

• @driftwood would a 45mb 64gb card work great with the 176mb hack?

• Extreme Pros are great 30mbps upwards.

• @driftwood whats the best type of sd card to use with your hacks?

• Is Ptools 3.65d backward compatible with the patches? Example: Quantum 9b will work with Ptools 3.65d? Yes/No

• Hello, sry in advance for a noob question but when I record in HBR mode with Mysterion Burst, I only get 85mbs/s? Am I doing something wrong? :/ Regards.

• AQ to the max particularly works well for GOPs 6 and over.

• @zaven13

AQ automatically calculates the Q value based on increase in bitrate - it can result in almost any Q value. As for balancing motion and detail - that depends on what you are shooting.

• For cluster, AQ4 seems to work well. However, after todays test I would probably drop 720 Mode to AQ3 or 2.

• Question for @driftwood, @cbrandin. Auto quantisation ranges from 0-4, 0 being all to motion and 4 being all to detail. Should there be a balance between motion and detail? How does quantisation of 16 currently used in Cluster v2e rank in comparison to AQ 0-4?

• @Frame No. "1080i50 and 1080p24 GOP Size" is common to all 24p modes plus 1080i50 and HBR25.

• @driftwood where are the other canis patches which you said will be released soon in your previous post.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions