Personal View site logo
My first long short film (30 minutes) [NSFW]
  • Last year, I shot a 15 minute film, which after editing, is now about 30 minutes. Yeah, it needs a lot more work. :-)

The story is original, written by myself. I shot, directed and edited, so it's kind of a journeyman piece on the way to becoming a filmmaker (rather than just an occasional video journalist.)

This is a rough cut -- I didn't do any significant color correction, the audio is still horrible, and there are some really ugly focus issues in places. It was shot with my Panasonic AF100, and an un-modified GH2, using mostly available light, so some of the footage is muddy.

Anyway, it was the best I could do at the time, and I am learning more every day, especially from the people on this forum -- so this is the very first place I am sharing it, as I know any criticism coming will be tough but fair.

Enjoy! (And please don't post it anywhere else, thanks!) Warning: there is some salty language and nudity.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • salty language and nudity

This is ok here :-)

• germany banned the video. always use music you are allowed to use if you want to reach more people ;)

• Thanks @fatpig. Looks like two issues I need to resolve:

"Model-Pembe Mezarlık", sound recording administered by: Muyap

"Yello-To The Sea", sound recording administered by: UMG

I'm guessing it's UMG -- but that's such a great track.