Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
My first long short film (30 minutes) [NSFW]
  • Last year, I shot a 15 minute film, which after editing, is now about 30 minutes. Yeah, it needs a lot more work. :-)

The story is original, written by myself. I shot, directed and edited, so it's kind of a journeyman piece on the way to becoming a filmmaker (rather than just an occasional video journalist.)

This is a rough cut -- I didn't do any significant color correction, the audio is still horrible, and there are some really ugly focus issues in places. It was shot with my Panasonic AF100, and an un-modified GH2, using mostly available light, so some of the footage is muddy.

Anyway, it was the best I could do at the time, and I am learning more every day, especially from the people on this forum -- so this is the very first place I am sharing it, as I know any criticism coming will be tough but fair.

Enjoy! (And please don't post it anywhere else, thanks!) Warning: there is some salty language and nudity.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • salty language and nudity

This is ok here :-)

• germany banned the video. always use music you are allowed to use if you want to reach more people ;)

• Thanks @fatpig. Looks like two issues I need to resolve:

"Model-Pembe Mezarlık", sound recording administered by: Muyap

"Yello-To The Sea", sound recording administered by: UMG

I'm guessing it's UMG -- but that's such a great track.