Personal View site logo
Evil Empire Rising
  • The German government wants Greece to cede sovereignty over tax and spending decisions to a eurozone “budget commissioner” to secure a second €130bn bail-out, according to a copy of the proposal obtained by the Financial Times

The new administrator, appointed by other eurozone finance ministers, would take responsibility for overseeing “all major blocks of expenditure” by the Greek government.

“Budget consolidation has to be put under a strict steering and control system,” the proposal reads. “Given the disappointing compliance so far, Greece has to accept shifting budgetary sovereignty to the European level for a certain period of time.”

Right now things are going as planned. Debt will be used as tool to take local goverments under full control (not 70-80% control as today). And, as usualy, evil things will be made under name of god and doing "good things for society".

Proposal: http://media.ft.com/cms/853efee4-4918-11e1-88f0-00144feabdc0.pdf

Via: http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/33ab91f0-4913-11e1-88f0-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1kqtgFrNB

• 16 Replies sorted by
  • We will need Jedi or 2 to strike back.

• These politicians are not clever enough to be so evil and cunning.

Germany have lost far more through the Greek crisis than they could ever hope to gain!

As a Brit, I am just glad we have stayed out of it all as much as possible.

• @EOSHD

:-) These politicians have zero value. It is bank clans and corporations who control things. Politicians are also useful, as they can send mail or read text from teleprompters.

• In that case I agree entirely :) The corporate sector are clever enough - and powerful enough - to control a country for their own ends. The politicians are nothing. They are ineffectual and their real job is to seek re-election, and to play the popularity game, rather than to rule over a system and to control a country.

• Hello from Greece, Thessaloniki city. The past 30 years and especially the last 5-7 strange things happened in my country. Things that even a firstyear student in every economical university would not take as logical. We believe that shit happens and we had 2 or three idiot prime minister with their goverments. But in the last years we realize that they are not idiots. And this is far more dangerous......for the rest of the people. I consider myself a very skeptical person who denies "conspiracy"theories. But i have also realize that whatever happenes to my country it is NOT because we DON't have money as country, as goverment. The things are happening the way they are because THEY HAVE to happenned..

I dont want to say anything else because this is a very nice tech forum. Haris Hellas - ( Greece if you prefer) Thessaloniki

• They are ineffectual and their real job is to seek re-election, and to play the popularity game, rather than to rule over a system and to control a country.

Their real job is to stamp pure ideas into real laws and orders. And it is not because they are idiots, it is because system is made in such a way that anyone who has it's own opinion is filtered in early stages. Right now system transforms, removing all the camouflage and presenting in its true form.

I consider myself a very skeptical person who denies "conspiracy"theories. But i have also realize that whatever happenes to my country it is NOT because we DON't have money as country, as goverment.

As I written already Greece have many good things. many sectors had been hard to invade previously (but goverment is working on it fast). And also fleet, I am sure, will be soon sold at huge discount.

Very good techniques are developed to trash even countries with bunch of goods and money. Banks and IMF used them widely.

• Greece can choose to default 100c on the dollar on their international obligations. It may mean running out of money, leaving the euro followed by a short period of hyperinflation. But better to be poor and free then indebted and a colony.

What do the Greek people want? The last opinion poll indicated they wanted more bailouts and to stay in the euro. Sad

• The last opinion poll indicated they wanted more bailouts and to stay in the euro.

No one know who finance guys making this polls. How questions had been formulated. You can also look at the film posted here abotu Greece. Best approach is to declare debt as made due to fraud and refuse to pay it. Also declaring publically all the details about banks and people behind it.

• @onion don't believe in opinion polls. its the same shit as todays mind-controlled elections.

• I hope you're both right. The last one I read was from a month ago

"A Kapa Research poll for Sunday's To Vima newspaper showed more than 77 percent of Greeks want the coalition government to do all it takes to ensure the country stays in the euro zone, a bloc that now includes 17 countries."

Actions speak louder than words. We'll see if they do as you suggest VK...

• Just follow the money ..
    i nice video ..by Jonathan Jarvis 3 years ago

• Its funny that the key element to all these problems is unrealized by most people of the world. That a bank can borrow $1,000 from you and pay you 0.25% interest, and take that $1,000 and lend it out as $10,000 (or more) for higher interest. And that is legal. The additional $9,000 is only created as debt when some one borrows it. So, the core mechanism id for banks to grow by lending as much money as possible. The little people make their 0.25% interest a year, and the bankers built billions of new paper assets out of creating new debt.

• One thing to wrap your head around is that it is not nations agains nations. National fiscal sovereignty has been dead since about 1945. What's going on is in my view strip mining of resources and it is hitting countries previously exempt from it. Here in Germany we have a puppet government, and without widespread volunteer work the social fabric would tear apart even harsher. Fire fighters are 80% volunteers, for example.

• National fiscal sovereignty has been dead since about 1945.

Nope. It is much more complicated.

But right now rising Empire is fighting to conquer any countries not under their direct ruling.

For example, Libya had been eliminated and almost no one said a word.

Reasons? Europe got free backup oil source (handy during big upcoming war with Sirya and Iran). China, Russia and India had been just buying more time and both had been glad to eliminate country with quite strong alternative ideology.

Also, important point is that due to nature, independent country, working in interests of it's people, can not coexist with private banks. It does not work.

So, my view is that upcoming revolution won't be so much in pure ideas, but in techniques.

• Of course it's more complicated. Realms, Nation States, Empires, all leftover concepts. Power bases smashed on macro and micro level. Only useful for football matches and to play out against each other. These guys use nations and empires, use people sold on national ambitions, have them make war to grab and smash. But hubris will be their downfall, and then a new cycle begins.

Also important point is that due to nature independent country working in interests of it's people can not coexist with private banks.

Well, duh. Just know they go to war over it. See last century's revolutions & wars or more recent, the Axis of Evil states, which did not have private central banks.