Personal View site logo
Official Low GOP topic, series 4
  • 586 Replies sorted by
  • @Braamkiev "what is the best patch? SEAQUAKE or Quantum v7 ?"

IMHO Quantum V7 for 24H. Somewhat smaller file size (a bit less Mbit/s in Quantum V7) but AQ set to 4.

Than again the footage will be indiscernible in most cases, I guess.

• Regarding the audio not playing back correctly, I have found that for me, trying to play driftwood footage from the sd card or a 5400 rpm external drive, the audio stutters. However, once copied to my ssd or internal drive, the files play flawlessly.

• Hello Guys . Happy new year 2012

@Driftwood what is the best patch? SEAQUAKE or Quantum v7 ?

Thanks..

• The audio on any hack has never been corrupt but in some situations I need to do playback for clients.

• @Jspatz If you are experiencing audio problems in playback or on a telly, or within your media player on the computer it doesnt mean the audio is corrupted. Bring it into an nle and its fine. For players: If its a pc download the klite codec pack and it should be fine under WMP and VLC. On a MAC download 'Movist' to playback players. Or get a decent codec.

• @Elenion It was smooth -2-2-2-2.

• hmm...i need a patch for 24p with 24h: Fast Cards (up to 30MB/sec. or faster) and 24l for all Class 10 Cards.. So i can make movies with all my cards... Fast in low light and slower (24h) with outside, and good light..

• @cinemon the color profile

• @Jspatz In my spanning test, it was no problem with fast card. Although I do not know when recording volume is raised more... :-(

• @Elenion what does you mean with "dynamic curves"?

• @bkmcwd Do you know if audio will play back smoothly in the camera at 24l?

• @driftwood

It has spaned satisfactorily in both 24H and 24L with SanDisk 95Mb/s 64GB SDXC.

Your bitrate setting is interesting! :-)

QT7_24H_ISO3200.JPG
    1297 x 999 - 287K
    QT7_24L_ISO3200.JPG
    1297 x 1005 - 276K
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions