Personal View site logo
Each one reaches the truth that he is able to bear
  • In every process of change, not all the things we discover, that we hear, that we feel... are pleasant. We can find things inside and outside of us that we do not like and that are more difficult for us to address and assimilate.

Some hurt, others make us angry, others embarrass us, make us sad, make us feel guilty, fill us with doubts... And sometimes we need time, time to be prepared, time to feel, time to accept it and if we wish, change it.

Friedrich Nietzsche Beyond Good and Evil: Prelude to a Philosophy of the Future

The majority of people nowadays prefer to deny the sliest truth, in exchange of entertainment, thus creating a perfect scenario for auto destruction. They cant bear any truth anymore. Meanwhile the technocracy is firmly killing us systematically and no one seems give a fuck.

i predicted the fucking vaccines affected DNA even vitally said it wasn't possible, i predicted third world war will not be against countries, it will be against all the people of the world. I made a thread even for people to organice and come to Peru to seek safe places, since the geography and its culture supports freedom more than other countries.

Shit will hit the fan when the Ormuz channel closes and a couple of nukes strikes. New rules for the world in a epic event made by no one more that USA again will shape the next phase of this fucking plan.

But hey I'm the crazy one here no?

its a shame where we are going,

extinct.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • Climate control -harp -chemtrails

high energy weapons: -Laser weapon -microwave weapons

Food supply -insects -toxic additives

vaccines - sudden death - super cancers -down birth control -modified DNA

Media -false information -constant terror

CBDC -the new way to control

Cellphones -personal spy's for personal information you give it for free

and the list goes on and on and on.

• @endotoxic I remember that thread about organizing in Peru and I feel bad that I didn't respond back then. It's not about good or bad but I guess it's about truth and deceit . We as society never learned from history and most people don't realize that our society already passed and will go a while just by inertia...

• @endotoxic if you feel depressive i would recommend you this link

• I’m not depressed at all. I’m just realistic.

It’s a time where all my thinking is coming to fruit, on the other way I feel comfort since I know exactly what isn’t going to happen to all of us. Some may think as otherwise.

• Just before Covid started I became a born again Christian and put all my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Hence I went through the pandemic with a smile without fear and vaccination. I know God is in charge as always. A - Admit -- Admit to God that you are a sinner. Repent, turning away from your sin. B - Believe -- Believe that Jesus Christ is God's Son and accept God's gift of forgiveness from sin. C - Confess -- Confess your faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. No human construction, ideology or quality will help. In short: don't go through the Conspiracy rabbit hole. I'm glad that I got out of there.

• Conspiracy ?

All this is real dude! Lol

God,? sinner ? I’m agnostic no god for me.