Personal View site logo
Varavon Loupe EX GH1/GH2 , reviews, impressons
  • 110 Replies sorted by
  • @vlcharris my tabs have broken off too, and the plastic around the allen bolts cracked and fallen off some as well. It is my favorite accessory, but it's definitely acquiring increasing amounts of gaffers tape as I use it.

• Guys, send me by PM few photos of all the broken stuff. So I could pass it to manufacturer.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev, sorry, but how can I attach images to a PM?

• @kellar42

You can't just upload them zipped to any file sharing.

• Can we petition Varavon or something to put out the GH3 loupe? It will seriously cause me to buy a GH3 and two of the loupes for the one I'm borrowing over here on Maui and mine. It's been the number one tool I've used with my GH2. Changes everything.

• Someone on here said they modified their GH2 Loupe to work well on the GH3. Think all they had to do was re-drill the mounting whole on the bottom. And yep @kellar42, I agree. It changes everything with it! BTW, how's the boom work coming along?

• Can we petition Varavon or something to put out the GH3 loupe? It will seriously cause me to buy a GH3 and two of the loupes for the one I'm borrowing over here on Maui and mine.

You don't need petition, they are working on it.

• Where can I find the loupe for the gh2?

• @vicharris @all (if anyone is still interested) - I got some extra use out of my Varavon EX loupe that I used on the GH2 by drilling a new hole for the GH4. I do not have a GH5 so I cannot comment if it will still work. I did find the loupe to ve a very useful tool to have. Pix below:image

IMG_0321.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 245K
    IMG_0322.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 367K
    IMG_0323.jpg
    960 x 1280 - 143K
    IMG_0353.jpg
    960 x 1280 - 122K