Personal View site logo
Zhiyun Tech Crane 2 and Crane 2S Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
  • 31 Replies sorted by
  • Hope I'm wrong but I doubt follow focus will work probably just start and stop as before. If it was possible you would think someone would have come out with a follow focus for electronic lenses. Considering the video centric nature of Panasonic cameras it always seemed an odd short coming. It would seem a natural and sell more glass for Panasonic.

• @MarcioK

• Sony Camera Control/Charging Cable 1
    • Panasonic Camera Control Cable 1

Seems like Sony and Panasonic cameras works.

Info at http://www.zhiyun-tech.com/crane_2_en/

• Looks like that they confirmed that only Canon is supported in some interview, as expected.

• BHPhoto has posted more info. Follow Focus confirmed but no reference to camera support. Seeing as there are no electronic follow focus available for Panasonic my educated guess would be there won't be support for Panasonic. Was getting ready to buy the old crane would be good to know if it would be worth the wait. Should be great for Canon users.

• @MarcioK

Just location and construction are not so good.

• They haven't released more detailed info - but already confirmed that the big wheel is a follow focus.

Probably controlled by USB and only with electronic lenses and some manufacturers / models. Could be a good idea.