Personal View site logo
Logarist Color Correction for Premiere Pro
  • Logarist now supports Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements with a free color correction plugin.

Supported Video Applications:

• Premiere Pro
    • Premiere Elements
    • DaVinci Resolve
    • Vegas Pro
    • Final Cut Pro X

Supported Camera Color Spaces:

• BT.709 (standard HD video)
    • Arri Alexa Log C
    • Canon EOS Neutral
    • Canon Log 1–3
    • Fujifilm F-Log
    • GoPro Protune
    • JVC J-Log1
    • Panasonic GH2 Standard
    • Panasonic GH4 Cinelike D
    • Panasonic GH4 V-Log L
    • Panasonic GH5 Cinelike D
    • Panasonic VariCam V-Log
    • Sony Cine1–2
    • Sony HyperGamma 2, 4, 7, and 8
    • Sony S-Log1–3

logarist.com

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • @zcream, I used the After Effect SDK, targeting Premiere plugin APIs. Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements are supported.

• @balazer did you use premiere pro SDK for premiere elements? I thought elements did not support plugins.

• @balazer Great! Thanks again, that worked perfectly on my Mac.

• @gameb, for Premiere Pro versions earlier that CC, you need to use a different plugin folder.

For Premiere Pro CS6 in Windows, during the Logarist installation, specify "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-Ins\CS6\MediaCore" as the plugin folder.

For Premierie Pro CS6 on Macs, after Logarist installation, manually copy /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore/Logarist.plugin to /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-Ins/CS6/MediaCore/ .

• @balazer First of all, thanks a lot @balazer for all the work creating this tool that looks really interesting. I used to work on FCPX but did my last project (50min) on Premiere with the older version CS6. I would like to try out Logarist and installed it, but it does not show up in the effect window under, Video Effects/Color Correction. Any ideas what could be the problem?

• But the VisionColor LUT Plugin is an OFX plugin, if you need a way to load LUTs.

Well, editors have native way to load LUTs, so no need.

• Vitaliy, I have no plans to make an OFX plugin. But the VisionColor LUT Plugin is an OFX plugin, if you need a way to load LUTs.

• @balazer

Any plans for OFX plugin for Magix stuff?