Personal View site logo
Crypto currency mining as form of basic income
  • I just look into all this for last 6 months and such idea just hit me.

Actually crypto mining has all the properties required for basic income redistribution

• Pointless "work" that do not interfere with means of production ownership
    • Real money poured by big banks
    • Experiment is limited and very easy to stop at any time
    • You still have barrier of entry (ownership of good GPUs) and their production is planned and limited
    • At any day you can call it quits and declare that free lunches do not exist in this life
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • well then why are people buying out cards , if they are paying more for electricity than they make ?

Read carefully. They buy cards because for now card gets you much more than electricity cost.

• well then why are people buying out cards , if they are paying more for electricity than they make ? I have to admit to me this shxt makes absolutely no sense !

• @alcomposer

Actually it does not matter. Until income is much more than electricity bill.

Of course, it is wasting of resources. But I think it is design property as this waste will be located in the poorest regions also helping to reduce manufacturing reserves.

• Mining can use lots of electricity. I think a good idea would be to have solar panels in backyard.