Personal View site logo
Personal View 2017 LAING Video Contest
  • 44 Replies sorted by
  • Well, we still lack enough participants.

• this one is older but good.

Made on red dragon sensor. Iso 3200 for grain look all the time. Ultra prime t2. Only 3 650watts fresnels. Some art direction and good space. Was shot on one night. Edited on resolve in raw. Then mastered on black and white. Me as DP and direction with a friend as the other video

i hope you like it

• @endotoxic

Cool, but terms are terms.

• Its ok

I just wanted too share it with the forum.

• Hi all,

here is my (late) entry for the contest. Shot on the Panasonic GH2/cbrandin hack with a C-mount 25mm 1.4 lens. Minimal level corrections only. Enjoy!

Thanks for the contest, Vitaliy!

• Anything going on with this contest?

• @TinRoof

Prize is reserved, so all is ok.

We'll close it after NAB exhibition, as hope for few more participants.

• Just noticed this contest. Well nothing to lose...

Here is first short teaser from our upcoming giallo film full of black comedy elements. Or as we call it: "first Finnish giallo so it's FiALLO!"

TENÚ is coming...

• @maskare

Good idea.

As if you compare camera discussions to good videos that can compete it is not good relation.

• "Exploring Petra - From the Great Temple to the High Place of Sacrifice" - personal-view laing contest

My entry for the contest. Video was shot entirely hand held, with the GX80, using the Olympus 9-18mm lens. Edited in FCP X.

• Contest officially closed.

In original terms intention was to determinate winner using opinions posts, but I do not see enough of them now.

So, if nothing changes in a week, we'll make our own decision on winner.

• My bad that did not posted it due to unplanned issues. Sorry guys, Will do very soon.

• I am so sorry for delays, just I need to rewatch every video without distractions to be sure.

Asked opinion from few other members, so will post all on Monday if nothing happens.

• So, final results.

Stabilizer goes to @TinRoof for

• Such an honor for my work to be recognized by Vitaliy and the other members of this forum. Considering the work submitted I am very humbled. Thanks to all of you for this honor, and for also providing such an important knowledge base that I feed on daily. PersonalView is truly a gem. Peace, Kevin Balling Tin Roof Video www.tinroofvideo.com

• Congrats @TinRoof love your video, I can't wait for the next contest :)

• @ivan_romeo

Hope to make one at summer.

Time to move to 2 contests a year. But need more activity :-)

• I need to be more active in the forum, normally I just read and learn from many talented people here, many thanks for your work Vitaliy_Kiselev I will be sure to donate for the cause :)