Personal View site logo
GH1 Stable 24p Setting
  • 58 Replies sorted by
  • I Just did an extreme test with the 720/60p and it holds perfect using the kit lens at f22 1/60 and f9 1/125 averages about 55 Mbps
  • It holds up perfect on the pappas chart of death, and all my bright exterior foliage scenes. I think that 12 gop seems to be the cure along with many other settings that I'm not sure of how they relate. I have played with several gop versions from 6-1 and they do offer a slightly better quality but they are not as stable on high detail scenes, and have problems importing into avid.
  • thanks have tested and is looking great and stable, low light and details still sharp.
  • Low light looks excellent so far, I was able to file span twice indoors, will test more tomorrow. LL bitrate between 24 and 33, with nicely balanced image.
  • Not sure if it file spans I have not filmed long form with it.
  • Thanks for this--I'll try it out.
    Does it file span?
  • @JR99 Works fine here on my Mac, just shows up as a normal zip file I can uncompress.
  • I don't know how you save these zip files but as a mac user I can't see them. Please list your stable settings I'm very interested in using them.
    Thanks for the work.