Personal View site logo
Feature film trailer. GH1/anamorphic.
  • 34 Replies sorted by
  • Can you talk about the grade? Looks like a flat grade was made.

• Would be great to see this.

• Yep, very well done. Can't ask for too much more out of these cameras! You know how to use it, that's for sure! I do agree with @svart on opinion of cutting it down. 1 min would be great and keep it moving very well but thats just a personal opinion and nothing more. It's always hart to cut your babies out :)

• Hey great to see this trailer, I remember seeing stills from this a couple years ago on dvxuser and it's one of the reasons I bought a GH1.

• Looks great

• @ryancglover Congratulations, the trailer looks great and has me hooked. Any chance that you would be screening this in Los Angeles? If you do, an audience Q&A would be nice...me and I'm sure others would like to pick your brain regarding your experience shooting a feature with the GH1. Not only that, but it appears that you've squeezed out all the IQ potential of that camera - well done!

• That looks really good. You got some good looking shots there, nice and natural looking for the most part too. I've always like the combination of lomo lenses and the GH1/2 cameras for the creamy organic look they create together. I also like the choices of shots for the trailer, although the trailer seems a little long. You could probably make it about 1 minute long and get the same amount of intrigue from the viewer.

• Very nice, you must be excited to get it out there.

• Really looks beautiful. I am not sure about the story, as I am critical of love-themed movies, because the german "amateur" and "TV" ones (i am from germany) are mostly very bad and uninteresting.

I hope this does not apply to you! where will it be showing?