Personal View site logo
My first GH2+GH3 shoot
  • My first GH2+GH3 shoot.

From the tests I did, I thought I'd have to grade to match, but I didn't do an any CC and I think they match just fine.

Who can tell what shots where shot with which camera? I can't! Basically I love the functionality, robustness, and cleaner iso on the GH3....if it makes video as good as a hacked GH2, I'm okay with the price. Love having both!

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • love. totally appreciated the subject matter. Thanks for sharing.

• Very nice. The skin colors a slightly off but they match pretty well, and that's without any CC. Good to know!!

I would have to guess that the closeups where done with the GH2 and the wide shot with the GH3?

what did I win? :P

• @debinatx Thanks! Glad you like it.

@kabuto1138 Thanks man. You do indeed win, but I have no prizes to give....how did you know? How would you have tweaked the skin tones? She was wearing a lot of makeup to cover a bruise...I think that might have something to do with it.

@GravitateMediaGroup Gh3 is 50ipb, gh2 is gh3onagh2 from @driftwood. Both cameras are in Standard color profile. Lenses are Rokinon 35mm 1.4, Zeiss 85mm 1.4, and Rokinon 25mm 1.4. Lit with a couple of arri led locasters.

• @kupchenpo what a nice daikini... I mean video. though I still don't know who the seventeenth karmapa really is, gate gate para gate para sam gate bodhi soja

• @maxr Wow, someone familiar with Buddhism and Buddhist politics.....not the kind of comment I expected on this forum.