Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
My first GH2+GH3 shoot
  • My first GH2+GH3 shoot.

From the tests I did, I thought I'd have to grade to match, but I didn't do an any CC and I think they match just fine.

Who can tell what shots where shot with which camera? I can't! Basically I love the functionality, robustness, and cleaner iso on the GH3....if it makes video as good as a hacked GH2, I'm okay with the price. Love having both!

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • love. totally appreciated the subject matter. Thanks for sharing.

• Very nice. The skin colors a slightly off but they match pretty well, and that's without any CC. Good to know!!

I would have to guess that the closeups where done with the GH2 and the wide shot with the GH3?

what did I win? :P

• @debinatx Thanks! Glad you like it.

@kabuto1138 Thanks man. You do indeed win, but I have no prizes to give....how did you know? How would you have tweaked the skin tones? She was wearing a lot of makeup to cover a bruise...I think that might have something to do with it.

@GravitateMediaGroup Gh3 is 50ipb, gh2 is gh3onagh2 from @driftwood. Both cameras are in Standard color profile. Lenses are Rokinon 35mm 1.4, Zeiss 85mm 1.4, and Rokinon 25mm 1.4. Lit with a couple of arri led locasters.

• @kupchenpo what a nice daikini... I mean video. though I still don't know who the seventeenth karmapa really is, gate gate para gate para sam gate bodhi soja

• @maxr Wow, someone familiar with Buddhism and Buddhist politics.....not the kind of comment I expected on this forum.